Some people believe that in order to be effective, political leaders must yield to public opinion and abandon principle for the sake of compromise. Others believe that the most essential quality of an effective leader is the ability to remain consistently

Some people believe that in order to be effective, political leaders must yield to public opinion and abandon principle for the sake of compromise. Others believe that the most essential quality of an effective leader is the ability to remain consistently committed to particular principles and objectives.

Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with your own position and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should address both of the views presented

Whether a political leader should follow the principles which she or he thinks are of benefits to the country or whether listening to the public ought itself be a principle of good leadership is a long-standing question for every political leader. In my opinion, an effective leader is one has ability to bring about benefits to his or her own people and it is necessary for them to believe in themselves and consistently commit to their objectives rather than followed the public opinion.

Firstly, it is the moral responsibility of political leaders to commit to and realize particular challenging objectives that they have promised to citizens who had given them the votes in the elections. So if they cannot hold firmly their own opinion, how can the leaders be going to win great opponents to make his promises come true? How can he can persuade publics to believe in his policy while he himself do not believe in it?

Secondly, public opinions are usually vulnerable to misleading or incomplete information and people normally focus on only short-term benefits of their own class. On the other hand, political leaders who have overcome a stringent election and be trusted of a nation to holed the key for national development are ones with far accurate and complete information as well as foreseeing ability for long-term benefits for a nation as a whole not individuals; as a result, believing in their own judgment would often be sounder choice for nation rather than public opinion. Moreover, many challenges require long-term commitment and great benefits usually come with necessary scarification at the beginning; while small difficulties can easily deter public willing to strive for a particular goal and make public switch to another objective. As the consequence, no great deals are able to be completed if politicians yield public opinion.

A prudent example is the great president of United State Lincoln who has dedicate whole life, even lose his own life, for the fight against The Slavery in American. Despite the strong opposition from the public and governmental pressure, he, not ever a second, give up his principles and stopped following the goal. By great acumen, he persuaded the public and eventually realized the dream of black slaves who was not rightful citizen at that time.

In conclusion, commitment to ones' own principles and objectives they think are good for their nation is the principle of effective leaders who can overcome the difficult obstacles to bring about benefit for their nation. Public opinion can be misleading or good for only short-term benefit of a particular class of population rather than long-term national benefits.

Sentence: Whether a political leader should followed the principles which she or he thinks are of benefits to the country or whether listening to the public ought itself be a principle of good leadership is a long-standing question for every political leader.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to should and followed

Sentence: Firstly, it is the moral responsibility of political leaders to commit to and realize particular challenging objectives that they have promised to citizens who had gave them the votes in the elections.
Description: A verb 'to have', past tense is not usually followed by a verb, past tense
Suggestion: Refer to had and gave

Sentence: Secondly, public opinions are usually vulnerable to misleading or incomplete information and people normally only focuses on short-term benefits of a their own class.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to a and their

Sentence: Moreover, many challenges requires long-term commitment and great benefits usually come with necessary scarification at the beginning; while small difficulties can easily deter public willing to strive for a particular goal and make public switch to another objectives.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to another and objectives

Sentence: As the consequence, no great deals are able to completed.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and completed

Sentence: Despite the strongly opposition from the public and governmental pressure, he, not ever a second, gave up his principles and by great acumen, he step by step persuaded the public and eventually make the dream of black slaves who was not rightful citizen at that time came true.
Description: The fragment the strongly opposition is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace strongly with adjective
Description: The fragment he step by is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace step with verb, past tense