Some people believe that in order to be effective, political leaders must yield to public opinion and abandon principle for the sake of compromise. Others believe that the most essential quality of an effective leader is the ability to remain consistently

Some people believe that in order to be effective, political leaders must yield to public opinion and abandon principle for the sake of compromise. Others believe that the most essential quality of an effective leader is the ability to remain consistently committed to particular principles and objectives.

Political leaders at every society have important responsibility to lead their people on a right way and they use certain strategy to do their best. Some of them prefer to share their information with other political men and consult with them to adopt a good strategy with particular principles and objectives while others prefer to make a decision based on public opinion.

It cannot be overlooked that both of these kinds of leaders have certain objectives and principles to lead their communities. For example, some religious leaders who have political situations, have special objectives in order to conduct people in a right way and their principles are combined with people’s beliefs. If they want to eschew to adopt these certain principles, they might be outraged by people. Because people have strong belief in order to implementing their religious components so they expect that their religious leaders have ability to clarify the religious principles for public and implement them correctly. In this case, whenever people run into problems, they expect their political leaders solve their problems with religious strategies.

Iran also is one of countries that its political leader has religious strategies to solve society’s problems. Implementing particular principles is one of main features of this country and the political leader is expected to commit people’s beliefs and run them in a straight way in order to be an effective leader. Iraq and some others Middle East countries follow the same pattern as regards choosing an effective leader and people are awareness about special principles that they political leaders have. Furthermore, in these kinds of countries, public opinion is taken into account based on their beliefs.

Moreover, some political leaders who do not have any attention to public beliefs and their religious background have their own certain principles and objective to lead their societies. They have special vision which is designed based on important features that their societies have. These principles guide them to evaluate their performances in order to be effective leaders. They try to devote certain percentage for implementing their principles and paying attention to public opinion. For instance, political leaders of some European countries try to have flexible principles and change them at uncertainty situations. They decrease the quote of percentage of their principles and increase the proportion of public opinion to adopt a best strategy to tackle their economical problems.

In conclusion, one of the most important qualities of an effective leader is making a balance between using the particular principles and considering public opinion. For having an ideal society, political people should set significant principles and objectives based on their people’s beliefs. People believe that an effective political leader is a person who could govern the society through respecting public opinion and prefer people’s interest to his own interest which would never happen if the political leader does not render particular principle and objective.

Sentence: Iraq and some others Middle East countries follow the same pattern as regards choosing an effective leader and people are awareness about special principles that they political leaders have.
Because people have strong belief in order to implementing their religious components
Suggestion: Because people have strong belief in order to implement their religious components

Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to they and political

Sentence: They decrease the quote of percentage of their principles and increase the proportion of public opinion to adopt a best strategy to tackle their economical problems.
Description: The token a is not usually followed by an adjective, superlative
Suggestion: Refer to a and best

Need to remove repetitive words or sentences. Look: