Some people believe that society should try to save every plant and animal species despite the expense to humans in effort time and financial well being Others believe that society need not make extraordinary efforts especially at a great cost in money an

Some people believe that society should try to save every plant and animal species, despite the expense to humans in effort, time, and financial well-being. Others believe that society need not make extraordinary efforts, especially at a great cost in money and jobs, to save endangered species.
Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with your own position and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should address both of the views presented

Healthy ecosystem is a fundamental component of the balanced development of society. It is based on the intervention of all living creatures present on planet earth. By making changes in the natural environmental resources on earth we do not expose animals and plants to the negative effects. We are also exposed to consequences that affect us negatively. Therefore I believe that our duty is to save endangered species from extinction and society should try every plant and animal species.

Firstly, mankind has an inherent belief that earth belong to them alone. They do whatever they want to make their life easier. They are ignoring the fact that all living creatures have the right to be protected from the cruelty of people. Animals have the right to live safely without being threatened by loss of their main food. To illustrate, the extinction of the bamboo plant, the main food for the panda has affected it greatly. The Panda has to go to other unfamiliar places searching for food and expose itself for dangerous places and live in different environment.

Secondly, wood is being used in most of the industries with large amounts. Therefore, deforestation has been the solution for getting use of the wood in trees, leaves and barks for making papers, and certain medicines. On the other side, we are being affected negatively by decreasing the amount of oxygen in the clean air and thus affecting the health of humans. All species should live in equilibrium on this planet because any change in any of its components will lead to imbalance.

Finally if the society did not make any extra ordinary efforts to save endangered species of plants and animals, this will lead to their mass extinction and earth would be one day a deserted place with no plants in it. For example, the government had imposed fishing restrictions on some species of whales that are endangered to be extinct because of human activity.

To sum up, all species of plant and animals are part of the ecosystem. If any part of this cycle is affected, the whole system will be disturbed. And mass extinction on earth has been a result of human intervention which should be controlled and minimized if threatened the natural environment on earth. That’s why believe that society should try to save every plant and animal species, despite the expense to humans in effort, time, and financial well-being.

Sentence: Firstly, mankind has an inherent belief that earth belong to them alone.
Description: The fragment earth belong to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace belong with verb, past participle

Sentence: And mass extinction on earth has been a result of human intervention which should be controlled and minimized if threatened the natural environment on earth.
Description: The fragment if threatened the is rare

Read this link to know more about Coherence:
http://www.testbig.com/tags/essay-e-rater