Some people think it is fine to withhold information while others think it is necessary to know, as it is their right.

Political leaders help in developing the country from the lower state to higher state. They know better than us and take better decisions regarding the future of the country. But many political parties do not inform the media about their plans and ideas which is not correct and right. However I personally feel that sometimes it is no need to inform each and everything to the public. Only certain issues which are important and useful can be shared.

Political leaders have been voted by us, so it is our right to know about what are their plans and is it better for our country. But there are a certain group of people who will try to oppose it because it will hurt their sentiments in some way. So they just try their best to sabotage the plan of the leaders. People do not understand that this is for their own betterment and is done only with goodwill. Last week a political leader passed a resolution which stated the demolition of a building to construct a school.However the Muslim community people objected it because it was their old building and have been there since their ancestors' days. Thus people just don't allow the leaders to take any step. Also there may be political leaders who would again oppose to it only to create petty issues which are useless and done only to deviate public's mind in his direction. So it is better to keep it under wraps.

I agree that being the citizen of our nation we have to know what is going on in our country. Else all our money paid through taxes will just go to someone else and one day we won't have a single penny. Like the recent news of the Delhi based engineer, who was wrongfully claimed of using low quality materials in construction of bridge that fell. Later it was found out that the political leaders were involved and that enggineer was unaware of all these things. Thus it is necessary to know the plans and preparations going on in our country so that we don't face any issues. But then it is also necessary to think logically sometimes rather than showing sentimental attachments.

Every coin has two sides. Similarly every issues has prons and cons. However if the plan is something beneficiary then it is sometimes fine to cover it from people.

Sentence: But many political parties do not inform the media about their plans and ideas which is not correct and right.
Description: The fragment and ideas which is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are