some people want that government should impose a preferred of life on its people.And some of other believe that goverment sholud leave its citizen free to choose their own values and ends

As the author want to give opinion about that some people want that government should impose a preferred of life on its people.And some of other believe that goverment sholud leave its citizen free to choose their own values and ends.I really feel that , government should impose a preferred of life on its people but also give some rights to choose their own values and ends with the hlep of rule and regulations.

How ever,if the goverment predefine some laws, rules and regulation to how the people can leave thier life then it really help to nation to increase their state lifestyle and as well as security for life. such as if goverment have rule in the buliding construction that no one can bulid the home above the second floor then every have to follow it that rule.so due that city should look good and unique. As the goverment develope this rule means it consider all the facts such earthquake condition ,flood and heavy rainy suitation . If the peopel follow this rule obvivosly then get the benefit from this nature crisis.

But if the people chose their own values and ends then it may get create some problem. If then people go to beyond the limitation. Such as if the no rule about construction then many bulider bulid the bulid with ao many floors which may be dangerous in any natural crisis. so that the goverment impose own peopel life stle is necessary.

So finally i really feel that government should impose a preferred of life on its people but also give some rights to choose their own values and ends with the hlep of rule and regulations.

Sentence: As the author want to give opinion about that some people want that government should impose a preferred of life on its people.And some of other believe that goverment sholud leave its citizen free to choose their own values and ends.I really feel that , government should impose a preferred of life on its people but also give some rights to choose their own values and ends with the hlep of rule and regulations.
Description: The fragment author want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past tense

Sentence: How ever,if the goverment predefine some laws, rules and regulation to how the people can leave thier life then it really help to nation to increase their state lifestyle and as well as security for life. such as if goverment have rule in the buliding construction that no one can bulid the home above the second floor then every have to follow it that rule.so due that city should look good and unique.
Description: The fragment goverment predefine some is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace predefine with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Error: goverment Suggestion: government
Error: sholud Suggestion: should
Error: hlep Suggestion: help

Error: goverment Suggestion: government
Error: bulid Suggestion: build
Error: buliding Suggestion: building
Error: thier Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: As the goverment develope this rule means it consider all the facts such earthquake condition ,flood and heavy rainy suitation .
Error: goverment Suggestion: government
Error: suitation Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: develope Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: If the peopel follow this rule obvivosly then get the benefit from this nature crisis.
Error: obvivosly Suggestion: obviously
Error: peopel Suggestion: people

Sentence: Such as if the no rule about construction then many bulider bulid the bulid with ao many floors which may be dangerous in any natural crisis. so that the goverment impose own peopel life stle is necessary.
Error: goverment Suggestion: government
Error: ao Suggestion: so
Error: peopel Suggestion: people
Error: bulid Suggestion: build
Error: bulider Suggestion: builder
Error: stle Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: So finally i really feel that government should impose a preferred of life on its people but also give some rights to choose their own values and ends with the hlep of rule and regulations.
Error: hlep Suggestion: help

Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.