Students should always question what they are taught instead of accepting it passively.

The statement claims that students should always question what they are taught instead of accepting it passively. It is true that accepting all will degrade their critical thinking and analysing ability . However question about everything will surely not desirable from students. Questioning about all the statement surely reflects ludicrous mind.

First of all, to illustrate the claim we should ask a simple question. If educators teach the students is there any need to ask question ? Educators are highly qualified teacher , scientists, professors .So is there any need to ask question after all ? Well sometimes they may be wrong also. Even if they are correct always then also the habit of questioning surely increase their critical thinking , reasoning power. These qualities of students will help them in their research work in future.

Secondly , it has been proved that our mind is able to remember more if the content has taken interactively. Interactive study incorporates the method of active learning, the question answer method. So if students develop the habit of active learning by questioning the critical argument then it is possible that they will excel in academics .

Thirdly , lets take an example to illustrate the claim. Suppose , a computer science student was taught about a computer programme and asked to remember it. If he able to critically think about the programme and ask why that code , not other code do produce same result . Is there any possibilities to write more efficient code ? The result of those questions are simply indicate the curiosity of that student . That curiosity is very much necessary for students for success.

In conclusion , the consequences of the claim are different in different circumstances. Some times it is not possible to question the educator instantly . First the students should try to solve their question by themselves . If they are not able to solve then only they should ask. Otherwise the questioning will be completely unreasonable.

Sentence: If he able to critically think about the programme and ask why that code , not other code do produce same result .
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to he and able

Sentence: It is true that accepting all will degrade their critical thinking and analysing ability .
Error: analysing Suggestion: analyzing