"Success in any realm of life comes more often from taking chances or risks than from careful and cautious planning

"Think twice before doing" or "look behind before step forwarding" are the popular sayings which is followed by almost all the people. What is a success? it is a unresolved question which is faced by all the persons who is trying and hard working for a success. Who failed into acheivement they says "trying itself is a victory" and the winner says "daring to taking chance is leading towards a success". Who is correct is not a question because both are correct in their own sence. But sometime failuer in succeed is a great disaster in anybodies life. That prevents to that person and who is taking example of that person from taking hasty decisions. Taking prompt decisions or chances or risks throw that person in a failuer. And all persons has a fear from a failuer. So the careful and cautious planning to achive the victory is always necessary. Because we cannot able to change the result but we should plan for a better result.

It does not mean that to achieve a triumph one should not have to take a risk only the planning and caution is necessary but the taking risk is always there. Because sometimes we can not understand without getting failed in any experiment or trial. If we the example of any scientist who is taking risk in his evry experiment and after giving failuer upon failuer he is become the successful in one experiment. And if we take the example of any businessman they should have to take the risk in their life for achieving the victory. Without taking risk of financial loss they can not able to understand what should not do for the success.

But it is also true that risk taking decisions are are always useful in all. For example if any student want to success in his exam he should take a careful and cautious planning for the exams otherwise taking risk in his situation leads towards a failuer in exam and loss of one year. And the second example is careful and precautious planning is required if any person wants to invest his money. Because investment means planning for a future and one can not take a decision haphazardly. So he needs careful and precautious planning.

So overall success can be measure in achievement and failuer it depend on the circumstances.So success in any realm of life comes more often from taking risks than from careful and cautious planning its depends all upon the situations.

Sentence: 'Think twice before doing' or 'look behind before step forwarding' are the popular sayings which is followed by almost all the people.
Description: The fragment popular sayings which is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are

Sentence: What is a success? it is a unresolved question which is faced by all the persons who is trying and hard working for a success.
Description: The fragment the persons who is not usually followed by is

Sentence: Who failed into acheivement they says 'trying itself is a victory' and the winner says 'daring to taking chance is leading towards a success'.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to they and says

Sentence: But sometime failuer in succeed is a great disaster in anybodies life.
Description: The token in is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to in and succeed

Sentence: If we the example of any scientist who is taking risk in his evry experiment and after giving failuer upon failuer he is become the successful in one experiment.
Description: The tag a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by the
Suggestion: Refer to we and the

Sentence: But it is also true that risk taking decisions are are always useful in all.
Description: The fragment are are contains a repeated word
Suggestion: Delete a possible duplicate word:

Sentence: For example if any student want to success in his exam he should take a careful and cautious planning for the exams otherwise taking risk in his situation leads towards a failuer in exam and loss of one year.
Description: The fragment student want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past participle

Sentence: So overall success can be measure in achievement and failuer it depend on the circumstances.So success in any realm of life comes more often from taking risks than from careful and cautious planning its depends all upon the situations.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to its and depends

Error: acheivement Suggestion: achievement

Sentence: Who is correct is not a question because both are correct in their own sence.
Error: sence Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: failuer Suggestion: failure
Error: anybodies Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Taking prompt decisions or chances or risks throw that person in a failuer.
Error: failuer Suggestion: failure

Sentence: And all persons has a fear from a failuer.
Error: failuer Suggestion: failure

Sentence: So the careful and cautious planning to achive the victory is always necessary.
Error: achive Suggestion: active

Error: evry Suggestion: every
Error: failuer Suggestion: failure

Error: failuer Suggestion: failure

Sentence: And the second example is careful and precautious planning is required if any person wants to invest his money.
Error: precautious Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: So he needs careful and precautious planning.

Error: failuer Suggestion: failure