The surest indicator of a great nation is represented not by the achievements of its rulers, artists, or scientists, but by the general welfare of its people.

A great nation is that nation who has achieved success in all fields like science, cultural, literature, sports etc. . Both achievements in various fields and general welfare of people are contributor in creating a nation to be great. So we cannot neglect the achievements of its rulers, artists, or scientists, of a nation in order to judge its greatness.

Position of common people plays an important role to decide the development of a country. If a nation is able to fulfill the mundane necessities of common man like food, lodging, education, it can be said that the nation is prosperous. The laws and regulations of the nation, its constitute and policies, facilities provided for a common man are the indicator to decide the greatness of the nation.

The progress of nation can also be judged by achievements of its rulers, artists, or scientists. They are the key contributors for the progress of the country. For example scientists inventions and discoveries not only make a nation developed and successful and but also common man will be also benefited by that inventions. Discovery of nuclear power plants and Nuclear Explosion in 'Pokaran' has not only made the nation as secured nation but also this advancement is useful for general public for electricity production.

So advancements in science, culture and technology, are directly or indirectly related to the progress and welfare of the common people. Prosperity and achievements of a ruler of certain era are indicator of greatness of the nation at that particular time period. So the surest indicator of a great nation is represented both by the achievements of its rulers, artists, or scientists, and by the general welfare of its people.

Sentence: For example scientists inventions and discoveries not only make a nation developed and successful and but also common man will be also benefited by that inventions.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to scientists and inventions
Description: The token and is not usually followed by a conjunction, coordinating
Suggestion: Refer to and and but