The surest indicator of a great nation is represented not by the achievements of its rulers, artists, or scientists, but by the general welfare of its people.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statemen

The surest indicator of a great nation is represented not by the achievements of its rulers, artists, or scientists, but by the general welfare of its people.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Nation, indeed, takes pride in achievements of an individual, that are recognized globally. People always admire those individuals who have left their country's mark on world map, by their tremendous achievements in specific fields. Indian people will always respect the great mathematician for inventing zero, Mahatma Gandhiji for gifting them freedom, master blaster Sachin Tendulkar for his stupendous achievements in game of cricket, Rajiv Bindra for wining Gold in Olympics and many more. And indeed such people have done a commendable job of bringing pride and recognition to the country. Howev...

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre