Teachers' salaries should be based on their students' academic performance.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling r

Teachers' salaries should be based on their students' academic performance.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

Education plays a central role in the development of any nation. All the great nations of the modern world have good educational programs and larger percentage of population that is educated. So, in the world of today good education is highly valued. Since,teaching is the most effective way to impart education, the presence of good teachers can take any society towards upliftment and vice-versa.Thus maintaining and improving the standards of teaching is a basic requirement of any society. Methods need to be implemented to ensure that the teachers are doing their job with honesty. However, the ...

Sentence: Ideally, the examinations should be focussed towards challenging a student's ability to apply his subject knowledge in solving a practical problem rather than restating their knowledge in answering essentially theortical questions.
Error: theortical Suggestion: theoretical

Sentence: This will effectively reduce the discipline level required for receiving education, as the pupils will not have any fear of the masters and it will be masters who will be intimdated by pupils' opinions.
Error: intimdated Suggestion: intimated

Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre