Technology, while apparently aimed to simplify our lives, only makes our lives more complicated.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In dev

Technology, while apparently aimed to simplify our lives, only makes our lives more complicated.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Today's 'tech-savvy' world is undoubtedly defined by ipads, iphones, 4G speed enabled mobile phones, android, online shopping etc. In short, 'technology' has advanced. In layman terms, it can be said that the primary purpose of technology is to make day-to-day tasks easy. However, some critics argue otherwise. They believe that technology is counterproductive to simplification of daily tasks. However, I believe technology makes our lives simpler rather than complicating it.

Technological advances are designed in such a way that they reduce one's time and efforts. For example, take washing machine. Washing machine, due to its advanced technology enables us to wash clothes without significant physical efforts. It also saves our time so that we can focus on other tasks. In short, technology optimizes our time and physical efforts.

Apart from saving time and energy, technology enables us to do multi-tasking and other tasks of higher priority. For example, consider electronic equipments involved in daily household chores - water heater, dish washer, microwave oven, washing machine etc. These automatons work efficiently with little or no supervision required. Therefore, we can focus on other tasks of higher priority and also do multi-tasking at the same time.

Additionally, technology can prove to be economic. For instance, all the aforementioned equipments/gadgets are value-for-money considering they save our time and energy and allow us to multitask.

However, the flip side is that technology can be quite expensive and may require additional training/learning. To illustrate, consider latest high end laptops. Even though such laptops can be useful to a certain few, they can be quite exorbitant. Additionally, users require medium to intense training for efficient use.

To conclude, although, certain aspects of technology make our lives complicated, most of them make it easy and hassle-free by optimizing our time and energy.

Need more arguments in essay body. You only put topic sentence and examples which are not enough. You may try this pattern:

Para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree.

Para 2:First,reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples for reason 1 (around 2 sentences) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences).

Para 3:Second,reason 2 ,blabla... do the same thing like First

Para 4:Third, reason 3 blabla... do the same thing like First but shorter

Para 5: Conclusion.