“There is little need for books today because one can learn just as much or more from television.”

“Key to open the treasure of knowledge is Books”. Books are the main source if some one want to learn new thing all the time. Reading with concentration on any topic helps person to learn knowledge and also helps to persist that knowledge lifetime. I thinks this is why all the honorable celebrities always preferred book reading.

Importance of the reading is under consideration for very long time when there was not TV at all. Before century there was not to much equipments like TV, Radio, computer where available, at that time getting knowledge from reading the books was the main option, because tutor can not be available all the time. While reading the book if person is able to concentrate on the topic then there’s very less chances of diverting from there.

Now this is the era of Technology and electronic equipments. Lots of tools are there from which person can do learning task. Television is one of them. Person can get every thing that he wants on the TV. Different TV channel vendors have launched channels on every field of human interest. Sports. Religion, science, astronomy, Discovery, medical, mathematics and every branch of science can be viewed on the TV. So if person wants to learn on his own seating at home then now a days it is possible.

But person of this era of Technology and science has failed in most of the cases while he has tried to compare new tradition with the Traditional way of processing. Acquiring knowledge through the books is being done from centuries. I think replacing this tradition by watching on the television can never be successful. On some extends this can be surely helpful but making the strong argument that getting knowledge from TV works best compare to books is not at all acceptable.

While watching the program on the television person may feel more comfortable and enjoyable, Specially in case of kids. And science also state that thing you learn by hearing or watching remains for long time on your memory database compare to things you have learned reading books on your own. The action and postures he has seen on the TV can helps him to remind the thing he has learned.

But while learning on the television one can get more diverting elements on the screen in addition to his learning. Most of the TV programs come in installment dividing it through the advertisements. It’s human tendency that he attracts towards his interest at the movement he find it. So lots of things are available on the Television in addition to his study he will try to attend it with the excuse of getting refreshment. And once he diverted then it’s too tough for one to get back.

And seating on the television for long time is also not advisable for one as it can effect on his eyes.

While in case of reading books no drawback is there. Person searches, understand on his own and try to learn by self help him to get more benefit from what ever time he has spent. There is not other issue on the book which can take reader from his main topic to any other direction. Books need self effort from the person and without self effort and practice nothing can be absorbed. So concluding fro this discussion we can’t say that there is less need of books and one can learn it from Television.

Hi,You wrote the essay with a polished language and good examples. but seems you need to mix paragraph four and paragraph five and re-organize them. When i am reading the paragrah four, i think you changed your idea and ready to support learning from TV. Even though you start 'But' at paragraph five.

Sentence: Key to open the treasure of knowledge is Books.
No grammatical errors

Sentence: Books are the main source if some one want to learn new thing all the time.
Description: A numeral, cardinal is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to one and want

Sentence: Reading with concentration on any topic helps person to learn knowledge and also helps to persist that knowledge lifetime.
No grammatical errors

Sentence: I thinks this is why all the honorable celebrities always preferred book reading.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to I and thinks

Sentence: Importance of the reading is under consideration for very long time when there was not TV at all.
No grammatical errors

Sentence: Before century there was not to much equipments like TV, Radio, computer where available, at that time getting knowledge from reading the books was the main option, because tutor can not be available all the time.
No grammatical errors

Sentence: While reading the book if person is able to concentrate on the topic then there's very less chances of diverting from there.
No grammatical errors

Sentence: Now this is the era of Technology and electronic equipments.
No grammatical errors

Sentence: Lots of tools are there from which person can do learning task.
No grammatical errors

Sentence: Television is one of them.
No grammatical errors

Sentence: Person can get every thing that he wants on the TV.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Different TV channel vendors have launched channels on every field of human interest.
No grammatical errors

Sentence: Sports.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Religion, science, astronomy, Discovery, medical, mathematics and every branch of science can be viewed on the TV.
No grammatical errors

Sentence: So if person wants to learn on his own seating at home then now a days it is possible.
No grammatical errors

Sentence: But person of this era of Technology and science has failed in most of the cases while he has tried to compare new tradition with the Traditional way of processing.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Acquiring knowledge through the books is being done from centuries.
No grammatical errors

Sentence: I think replacing this tradition by watching on the television can never be successful.
No grammatical errors

Sentence: On some extends this can be surely helpful but making the strong argument that getting knowledge from TV works best compare to books is not at all acceptable.
Description: The word surely is not usually used as a qualifier, pre
Suggestion: Refer to surely but making
Description: The fragment best compare to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace but making with but make

Sentence: While watching the program on the television person may feel more comfortable and enjoyable, Specially in case of kids.
No grammatical errors

Sentence: And science also state that thing you learn by hearing or watching remains for long time on your memory database compare to things you have learned reading books on your own.
Description: The word state is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to state
Description: The fragment database compare to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace compare with verb, past participle
Sentence: The action and postures he has seen on the TV can helps him to remind the thing he has learned.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to can and helps

Sentence: But while learning on the television one can get more diverting elements on the screen in addition to his learning.
No grammatical errors

Sentence: Most of the TV programs come in installment dividing it through the advertisements.
No grammatical errors

Sentence: It's human tendency that he attracts towards his interest at the movement he find it.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to It's and human
Description: The fragment he find it is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace find with verb, past tense

Sentence: So lots of things are available on the Television in addition to his study he will try to attend it with the excuse of getting refreshment.
No grammatical errors

Sentence: And once he diverted then it's too tough for one to get back.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to he and diverted

Sentence: And seating on the television for long time is also not advisable for one as it can effect on his eyes.
No grammatical errors

Sentence: While in case of reading books no drawback is there.
Description: The fragment is there . is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace there with adjective

Sentence: Person searches, understand on his own and try to learn by self help him to get more benefit from what ever time he has spent.
Description: The fragment , understand on is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace understand with verb, past participle
Description: The fragment what ever time is rare

Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace ever with adjective
Sentence: There is not other issue on the book which can take reader from his main topic to any other direction.
No grammatical errors

Sentence: Books need self effort from the person and without self effort and practice nothing can be absorbed.
No grammatical errors

Sentence: So concluding fro this discussion we can't say that there is less need of books and one can learn it from Television.
No grammatical errors

What it means by "The fragment he find it is rare" ?

This is enough but it's possible for you then next time show me corrected sentence. I can do it but I think you can do it better and I can learn from that.

No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
Sentence: Television is one of them.
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
Sentence: Sports.
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
Error: may Suggestion: No alternate word
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors

No. of Spelling Errors: 1
No. of Words: 575
No. of Different Words: 248
Average Word Length: 4.544
Word Length SD: 2.446
No. of Characters: 2613

Average Sentence Length: 17.424
Sentence Length SD: 7.471
Use of Passive Voice: 0
Use of Discourse Markers: 0.455
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.272
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.515
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.112

Thanks again ,

But I did not get this evolution!

"Average Sentence Length: 17.424
Sentence Length SD: 7.471
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.272"

Ideally what should be these values?

What this suggest can you please describe me? I have just started writing essay and has not too much info about evolution methodology.