"Those who are the most financially successful have worked the hardest."Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reas

"Those who are the most financially successful have worked the hardest."

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

Success is the combination of many aspects of an individual.They would generally be hard working,being punctual,having a good sense of time management,honesty,character etc.For person to be successful he has to keep working harder and harder to achieve his goals.He faces many hurdles during his journey towards success and learns new things and concepts from his mistakes.

As we all know and believe'failure is the stepping stone to success'.A hard working person does believe in this quote.But now a days only hard working may not fetch the finally required success in such a competitive world.The new definition of success has been changed to being a smart worker.I do agree that hard workers are successful but not all are successful being financially sound.

To bolster my opinion,a student who has a good knowledge of his branch of study may not be selected in an interview even though being a hard worker where as a student who is a smart worker may be selected which provides him a lucrative career.This is during the student age.As he grows elder he would face many challenges wherein he has to be smart, spontaneous, perceptive to provide his firm a lucrative future.He should exactly know as to what he would require to become financially sound.This would ultimately make him succeed financially.Not all hard workers are successful financially.For instance, Dhirubai Ambani,the founder of Reliance company has done just his matriculation.But as he knew the pro and cons of the trading field which he gained with his experience working as a clerk at a company, situated at Aden, has made him a huge personality and has placed him among the top 50 business in Asia.

This indeed muscles my opinion that not all hard workers are financially sound.He should indeed be a smart worker to achieve success.