TOPIC -Some people believe that college students should consider only their own talents and interests when choosing a field of study. Others believe that college students should base their choice of a field of study on the availability of jobs in that fie

TOPIC -Some people believe that college students should consider only their own talents and interests when choosing a field of study. Others believe that college students should base their choice of a field of study on the availability of jobs in that field.
Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with your own position and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should address both of the views presented.

There are so many fields where a student can go and try to prove himself. Afterall each person has an aim of getting a good job in his life. Today there is a very big competition in each and every field. To get a bettter job in any filed you need to struggle hard.But if a student has interest in a field and talent in that then he should choose that field to study.

As a student has his interest in that filed then he can give his best and do best. Because of his own interest he willl try to do things as a his passion. So he will achieve the best in that. Getting knowledge wolud be easy for his. Performing in that field would be enjoyable for him, which will in turn make much more knowledgeable. But if a student took any field just for the sake of job then it wolud be hard for him to perform best in that.Though after some time he wolud be getting interest in that but the initial stage would be difficult for him.

If a student already has interest in a field he will try to learn and explore more and more things. So that his area of ken would be vast in that field, which would make it easy for him to get any higher level job. But if a student has taken admission in that field from job oriented perspective then he would be concentrating more on marks than knowledge.He wolud also a good job, but there is very much difference in the studying from mark perspective and from knowledge perspective.

Again student having interest in a field would not take doing things as burden and would not be pressurized by the difficulties in doing that. He will do those things as challenge to solve and way of getting something new to be added in his knowledge. Howevere for a student entered in a field for job it would hard to handle the things. He might found things little depressing if those are bit difficult. He would get bored by the subjects or studies. He would be just mugging up the things. Ultimately it would be a little bit difficule for him do the things with same ease as for student having interest in that.

So if someone thinks that he has interest in any field and he is wishing to go for that study then he should go. Though there would no possibility of getting job in it because of very big competition, he can create job for others by getting the best knowledge and innovating something new in that field. So if a person has talent then he can not only get a good job but could create job s for others also. For example Bill Gate, he was having interest and talent in computers so he developed an operating system and created jobs for other. But if he had tried to study in a field of his non interest then he would not be the one he is today.

Sentence: He might found things little depressing if those are bit difficult.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to might and found

Sentence: To get a bettter job in any filed you need to struggle hard.But if a student has interest in a field and talent in that then he should choose that field to study.
Error: bettter Suggestion: better

Sentence: Because of his own interest he willl try to do things as a his passion.
Error: willl Suggestion: will

Sentence: Getting knowledge wolud be easy for his.
Error: wolud Suggestion: would

Sentence: But if a student took any field just for the sake of job then it wolud be hard for him to perform best in that.Though after some time he wolud be getting interest in that but the initial stage would be difficult for him.
Error: wolud Suggestion: would

Sentence: But if a student has taken admission in that field from job oriented perspective then he would be concentrating more on marks than knowledge.He wolud also a good job, but there is very much difference in the studying from mark perspective and from knowledge perspective.
Error: wolud Suggestion: would

Sentence: Ultimately it would be a little bit difficule for him do the things with same ease as for student having interest in that.
Error: difficule Suggestion: difficult