A true university education encompasses far more than the narrow, specialized study of a single discipline. Only through exploring the broad spectrum of liberal arts courses can students become truly learned.

The role of a university is to bring out the true potential of a student and to specialize students in their chosen fields, by not only specialized study of a single discipline but also by covering the versatile areas related to the discipline and its real world application. The personality development is also a role of the university.

A true university is the one which follows a curriculum which is flexible and promotes interaction between students. Flexibility means, student can pursue subjects of their interest along with core subjects. Everyone has a different interests within a discipline, such flexibilities would allow students to pursue their interests. Also group interactions improves thinking capabilities of a student. Consider a discussion between a group of students who are from different culture or even nationality. Each student will have different and insightful opinion about the topic being discussed, these insights will also depend upon their culture and nationality. Such rigorous discussion promotes thinking on global scale and allows students to broaden their spectrum of knowledge. A university should also promote learning via experimentation. It helps in thinking practically, and actually facing the problems which might not even be written in texts. It greatly widens the scope of the discipline.

A university should avoid just following classroom teaching, which is already being implemented in most of the schools. Classroom teaching only ends in development of very few students who are in favour of it or are able to grasp through it. Most of the students end up mugging up the concepts. Its really essential for the students to understand the concepts and finally implement them.

Therefore a true university is the one which is flexible, promotes interaction within students and also between student and faculty , helps in personality development and most importantly teaches them the core concepts in a way such that students would eventually implement them on a global scale.

Sentence: Also group interactions improves thinking capabilities of a student.
Description: The fragment interactions improves is rare

Better to put more contents to get higher marks. For issue essays, around 450 words, for argument essays, around 400 words.