A true university encompasses far more than the narrow, specialized study of a single discipline. Only through exploring the broad spectrum of liberal arts courses can student become truly learned.

ans:

Apparently author offers interesting views on the specialized study of a single discipline moreover also offers the secondary view which states that broad spectrum can be helpful to learn numerous courses but to move forward on the proposal would definitely require analysis of the whole view regarding to learn in the broad spectrum environment and moreover with the study of single discipline.

I would like to draw author’s attention to my perspective , a student can learn with ease and in more insightful manner if a student goes through with study of single discipline, However in the environment of broad spectrum student can learn more things in less time or with in efficient manner but it can be overwhelm to students to study numerous type of courses in less amount of time .and we all know the phrase which states that “small knowledge can be hazardous”. Student with specialized study of single discipline would be great performer in particular courses because they have certain amount of time to be focused and get proficiency in their particular coursework.

In the contrast to the statement which entails that the “exploration of the broad spectrum of liberal arts courses can student become truly learned .” I would like your attention on this particular aspect, we all know very well that we belongs to the technological world our prior need to grasp the worldly knowledge to enhance our thinking and to encroach our self regarding successful nation in that case we have learn not only the liberal art courses also technological aspects .

However, statement also have some positivity in their statement that depict about advantage of the broad spectrum of liberal art which gives knowledge about our culture , humanities but in point of view regarding the encroachment it is only the prior need to grasp all the worldly knowledge .

I want to give the direction to my perspective and exemplifies my aspect
if am a student of liberal art courses then my intention to complete my course would be humanities and I would like to reevaluate the laws of the several cultural theses moreover would give my certain amount of time to only know about what had gone till yet on the other hand if I would be a student of technology or information system which is also prior need to our nation then I would like spend my certain amount of time know not only for what had gone moreover what can I do next to give efficient life to my nation .and I will learn numerous things regarding technology , mathematics and several type of courses which can make better place to live for our nation.

So I would like to conclude my intention with several views which only states that exploration only broad spectrum of liberal art is not enough, if we want to a successful moreover technological nation then we have to study numerous courses regarding science , technology ,information, and other several aspect by which we can grasp things in more significant manner.

Sentence: I would like your attention on this particular aspect, we all know very well that we belongs to the technological world our prior need to grasp the worldly knowledge to enhance our thinking and to encroach our self regarding successful nation in that case we have learn not only the liberal art courses also technological aspects .
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to we and belongs

Don't forget punctuation marks.

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.