To truly understand your own culture no matter how you define it require personal knowledge of at least one another culture one that distinctly different from your own

To truly understand your own culture no matter how you define it require personal knowledge of at least one another culture, one that distinctly different from your own.

The author asserts that to truly understand your own culture no matter how you define it require knowledge of at least one culture, one that distinctly different from your own. Firstly, define what culture is, a culture is the believes of the people, their tradition, their way of clothing and celebrating festivals. So, as we know, different nations have different culture. And to understand our culture, we should at least known to other culture, to make a decision. So I am agree with author's point.

Further, the issue can be made crystal clear by taking the believes of the different culture. Lets take the example of western culture and eastern culture. Western people worship "Jesus Christ", while in eastern country ,as India, they worship "lord Vishnu" and "Lord Shankar". As both believes is some superior power, it shows similarities between them, not matter in which god they believe. Further, they have certain believes like as western believes in living apart from their parents, as they want to be self independent, but in contrast eastern people believe to live together. So both are correct on their point, as both the things have advantages and disadvantages. So it is clear that one can understand its culture betterly if we know about other culture so that we can compare them at least.

Ahead, as every culture has its traditional clothing. We can distinguish people by their clothes, so one can compare the clothes to better understand our own culture. As in some countries people like to wear sariee, clothes made by their own hand, while in other people like to wear jeans, shirts, suits, etc. So it all depend upon the traditional believes. So as a person know about different clothing, he can get the idea how other people live like. so to make a clear comparison.

Let us talk about the different festivals in different country to make this topic more clear, as the festival is the time when a person inclined more towards their cultural believes. So, as Christians celebrate 'Christmas' , while Hindus celebrate 'Diwali'. While in both festivals people meet with their near ones , but as in Christmas they distribute gifts and in Diwali they crack crackles to celebrate it.

To sum up all, I like to conclude that to understand our culture one has to compare it with another, so one can understand their believes and compare his believes, for a better understanding of their own culture.

So I am agree with author's point.
So I agree with author's point.

Sentence: Further, the issue can be made crystal clear by taking the believes of the different culture.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to crystal and clear

Sentence: So it is clear that one can understand its culture betterly if we know about other culture so that we can compare them at least.
Error: betterly Suggestion: No alternate word