To understand the most important characteristics of a society, one must study its major cities.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In deve

To understand the most important characteristics of a society, one must study its major cities.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

I believe that for understanding the most important characteristics of a society, one must not study its major cities. Because of sophisticated life styles, people lives are busy with their schedule work and due to which some characteristics that may be imperative for inquisition of study but these will be left behind. I will justify my statement with three examples that will explain my reasoning.

Studying minor cities will give meticulous details about characteristics of society. For instance, i am born in my punjabi culture so i know about my customs. But i was born in one of the major city of india. Once my relatives who live in minor city called me, i stayed with them for ten days. Characteristics which i saw there was totally distinguish from others which i saw as growing up in my city. They were totally aware of all customs which was followed by their ancestors and and now its their turn to follow them. But in cities no one have time for all of customs. they will celebrate most widely popular customs of society leaving small ones. But i found them very fascinating because it gave me broader knowledge of all of characteristics of my society which i will never saw if i did not come in minor city.

Busy lives are not easy lives. Thanksgiving is one of most characteristics of american society. But if we go to each house in major cities to check how many of them are celebrating then we will be astonished by findings that some people even are working late nights because of their reasons but if i go there and i have to study characteristics of these societies then what i can study, may be i will end up with some families who were not celebrating, i will think that its not one of important, but indeed it is. Technically my study is totally unsound

Characteristics of major city does not imply that it is characteristics of minor city also. For example in texas city of usa no one participate in political debate or remonstrates, no matter how much critical they are. According to report of international survey texas is less participate in their ongoing issues. Recently in texas, there is protests going about rights of women. But no one is interested in these things no matter how important they are for texas women.

So these three examples explicitly broach that To understand the most important characteristics of a society, one must not study its major cities but he\she start from minor cities to make his study more cogent and articulate. it provides cogent reasons for shaping my position.

Don't use 'i' but 'I'