To understand the most important characteristics of a society, one must study its major cities.

Major cities are integral part of any country. Major cities in most cases function as economic hub and place of technological advancement. in order to understand the important characteristics of society i.e. art, architecture, music, language, norms & tradition, literature, foods etc, major cities could provide the cursorily and superficial idea of these characteristics. As opposed to statement, rural area studies should be carried out to understand the society's main characteristics.

The societies living in major cities has two elements in their culture and tradition. firstly, the culture people brought with them when they migrated to cities. secondly, the adoption of norms and habit from others i.e. either from neighbours or other countries. Resultantly, the amalgamation of several values has drastically reshaped the origanal culture and society. The major cities of asain countries like mumbai, karachi, dhaka etc have outlets of pizzas, KFC and Mcdonalds. these outlets are not the part of their original tradition but rather a adopted one. if any historian writing the history of these major cities, he must write that these cities has adpoted variety of norms and culture and their innate culture has lost somewhere. In this case, the historian has to refer rural area to understand the integral parts of society.

Major cities are business hubs and centre of ecnonomic activity. Big cities are composed of big buildings, commercial centres, mall, advanced educational institutes etc. The art of develping these infrastructure are solely depended on cost benefit analysis with no consideration of traditional architecture and culture. An archeologist can not understand the architecture style of society unless he can visit some ancient place at rural area. Cities are not the reflections of architectural system that culture has. Indian city of mumbai has become the business centres and contains big buildings but in rural areas of india has many ancient religious places, museums etc.

With passege of time and advancement, the english language has become the essential part of any modern society. The major educational system transform knowledge in english. The traditional language or mother tounge has now hardly spoken at homes and business places. The trend of english language usage can be obersered in major cities but in rural area the traditional languages are still alive and spoken by majority of people. the language researcher can not conlude in his thesis that the english language is the important characteristics of society. The rational is that it is an adpoted language not the real one.

in light of above arguments, it is strongly recommended that to understand the important characteristics of any society, rural and ancient areas should be considered for studies. major cities only provide sufficient information anout ecnomic and technological advacements of the society.

Sentence: Resultantly, the amalgamation of several values has drastically reshaped the origanal culture and society.
Error: origanal Suggestion: original

Sentence: Major cities are business hubs and centre of ecnonomic activity.
Error: ecnonomic Suggestion: economic

Sentence: Big cities are composed of big buildings, commercial centres, mall, advanced educational institutes etc. The art of develping these infrastructure are solely depended on cost benefit analysis with no consideration of traditional architecture and culture.
Error: develping Suggestion: developing

Sentence: With passege of time and advancement, the english language has become the essential part of any modern society.
Error: passege Suggestion: passage

Sentence: The trend of english language usage can be obersered in major cities but in rural area the traditional languages are still alive and spoken by majority of people. the language researcher can not conlude in his thesis that the english language is the important characteristics of society.
Error: obersered Suggestion: observed
Error: conlude Suggestion: conclude

Sentence: The rational is that it is an adpoted language not the real one.
Error: adpoted Suggestion: adopted

Sentence: in light of above arguments, it is strongly recommended that to understand the important characteristics of any society, rural and ancient areas should be considered for studies. major cities only provide sufficient information anout ecnomic and technological advacements of the society.
Error: ecnomic Suggestion: economic
Error: advacements Suggestion: advancements
Error: anout Suggestion: about

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.