To understand the most important characteristics of a society, one must study its major cities

Societies have their own characteristics that will be considered by some certain measures which divided them at different categories like modern societies, developing societies and under developing societies. Some scholars believe that to understand the most important characteristics of society, studying its major cities is vital while this argument is very controversial. Major cities at developed countries attract people from all over the world with different kinds of cultures which eventually lead to constituting new society with a combination of wide variety of main characteristics of other societies. So, investigating the main features of major cities at these countries could not help researchers to understand the most important characteristics of a society.

Before studying the major cities to understand the important characteristic of a society, the term of society should be considered and taken into account certain characteristics that are important to distinguishing societies from each other. Some societies are modern societies due to having modern major cities and others are developing societies and under developing societies because of their economic and social problems. Investigating certain measures help scholars to select their scope to study the characteristic of a society. In some countries major cities should be selected while in others villages and small towns should be selected to understand the most important characteristic of a society.

Major cities at developed countries attract many people with different kinds of cultures from all over the world and consideration of the characteristics of these major cities that have a combination of different societies, increase ambiguities. As an example, Paris is one of mega cities that people from all over the world go there for several reasons and make a different society. The scholars cannot rely on the characteristics of this society because they cannot make correlation between some traditional features of French people with recent features. In addition, they may be found certain similarity between the society of Paris and London or other mega cities in European countries due to development of communication technology and sharing information among people. Therefore, for understanding the main features of these kinds of society, its villages and small towns should be studied because people who live at these areas could reflect their characteristics of their own societies.

On the other hand, major cities at developing countries and under developing countries are the symbol of the characteristics of their societies and people who live at mega cities will reflected their main features of own societies. The mega cities of under developing countries are not different from the small towns and have a lot of features in common with together, therefore, studying their majors cities help researchers to get information about main characteristics of these societies. For instance, studying the main characteristics of Kabul as a major city at Afghanistan illustrates the most important features of Afghan society.

In conclusion, although some certain characteristics are common in developed countries‘s societies and studying the features of major cities could not help scholars and they have to consider small towns and villages to reach their goals, the main important characteristics of a society at developing and under developing countries can find in their mega cities because the rate of immigration at these countries are at lowest level and they could keep their characteristics of own societies.

Sentence: The mega cities of under developing countries are not different from the small towns and have a lot of features in common with together, therefore, studying their majors cities help researchers to get information about main characteristics of these societies.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to majors and cities

You will need to polish the sentences. Look:

No. of Words: is 546 while No. of Different Words: is 181.

It means there are a lot of repetitive words.