Universities should require every student to take a variety of courses outside the student's field of study.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position

Universities should require every student to take a variety of courses outside the student's field of study.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

At universities mostly students come for specialized program for their future career. Statement here states that along with prescribed program (syllabus) universities should add outside subjects, here I agree with this statement partially.

It's a good idea to have knowledge of diverse area, because on long run this may help one to apply in it's own business or at work place. To elaborate this, let's take an example from software field. where number of projects are coming from lots of fields, like fishery to finance market. Point here is to prove, if technical engineer know business model of...

Sentence: Point here is to prove, if technical engineer know business model of such industry, it will help him to figure out solution in better way.
Description: The fragment engineer know business is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace know with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: It should be students choice to go with out of box subject, because some students may feel current syllabus is enough to digest for a semester and outside subjects may affect their performance in main exams.
Suggestion: Refer to students and choice

Sentence: If anyone feel that along-with main course he/she can learn new subject, may whole heartedly welcome this decision.
Error: heartedly Suggestion: No alternate word

Suggestions:
If you need marks over 5.0 for issue essays, you will need to put more words.