Universities should require every student to take a variety of courses outside the student's field of study.

The World being progress dispatch. It need every one being versatility in there habitual. That versatility start from the teenager or student life. it's sound great, so i completely debonair with university make variety of course out side student field. this help student to boost there carrier as well as personal motive.

The variety course offer by university it great thing which university can do. that help for student to enhances there apttitude. Ex Student which admit for Engineering course and university offer him course like Programing Java , Master in Dot Net. this type of course help improve there talent and more engage with carrier. such type of course can change attitude to words field. The outside course also help student to make there vocation as early as possible. EX the student from arts course can get out side course like singing diploma or dances, drama. in which he is interested student get affection such type of course as well as university.

The second is such variety of course proffer by university that help university also. The university get penlty of prospected student who wants admit on that university. the university get wherewithal and help to improve there rank also. at some time government also interest provide fund such type of university.

The University offer such type of course that help state as well as country also. many student come up with the variety of talent. so success growth of such nation will be increase. nation get some time super hero. Ex. If student get music, dances, drama such type course, after some year one of student can be best actor or singer. who will oscar or grammy prize. such thing proud to nation.

But such variety of course can be hamper university also. ex dump student get out of focus from there main course. or some get scared from such type of university. so it might be harm the university repution. university can get less admit also.

The if nation what progress or live in this world, there is need to offer variety of course to student. this type of activity help student as well as nation also. so take above points i compeltely agree to university should offer variety of course which is outside there field.

Sentence: It need every one being versatility in there habitual.
Description: The fragment It need every is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace need with verb, past tense

Sentence: That versatility start from the teenager or student life. it's sound great, so i completely debonair with university make variety of course out side student field. this help student to boost there carrier as well as personal motive.
Description: The fragment university make variety is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: The variety course offer by university it great thing which university can do. that help for student to enhances there apttitude.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to it and great
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to to and enhances

Sentence: If student get music, dances, drama such type course, after some year one of student can be best actor or singer. who will oscar or grammy prize. such thing proud to nation.
Description: The fragment student get music is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace get with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Error: apttitude Suggestion: attitude

Sentence: The university get penlty of prospected student who wants admit on that university. the university get wherewithal and help to improve there rank also. at some time government also interest provide fund such type of university.
Error: wherewithal Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: penlty Suggestion: plenty

Sentence: But such variety of course can be hamper university also. ex dump student get out of focus from there main course. or some get scared from such type of university. so it might be harm the university repution. university can get less admit also.
Error: repution Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: The if nation what progress or live in this world, there is need to offer variety of course to student. this type of activity help student as well as nation also. so take above points i compeltely agree to university should offer variety of course which is outside there field.
Error: compeltely Suggestion: completely

No. of Grammatical Errors: 5 2 Read some grammar books.