Universities should require every student to take a variety of courses outside the student's field of study.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you

Universities should require every student to take a variety of courses outside the student's field of study.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

What is motto of universities? To educate the student in his own particular interested because that is reason why everyone joins universities. If someone want to do masters in specific branch of engineering then he will apply for universities which provides that course. Now according to statement if that guy has is imposed to take a variety of courses outside the student's field of study then it would not be fruitful because he wants to specialize in particular branch of engineering. So I take a side against the statement and i will justify my statement by taking examples into consideration which will explicitly imply my reasoning for counter statement.

Little knowledge is dangerous knowledge. Its good to have specializing knowledge in one subject rather than having little knowledge about twenty subjects. Now if student who wants to master his particular area of interest, he joins university and day he will get a degree from that day he will be known as master of that field. Mastering in any field is not one of easy task because it requires presumptuously relentlessly, persistently hard work in that area. for instance take an example of albert einstein which is known as legend of physics. When he gave a test for admission in university he failed because it comprised of every subject like economics, history, literature, math, physics etc. All examiners were astonished when they found that he got perfect score in math and physics and failed in all other subjects but one of the professor of university vouched for his admission and helped him to clear exam. But studying that other subjects helped einstein, no it did not but he thrived physics with his breakthrough work and that is reason why everyone knows about who proposed theory of relativity. So einstein even though he was genius but his persistent work made him to master of physics. But we are simple human being so we have to do inundate hard work. Which can be done by not derailing from one subject.

Prosperity can be achieved by one and only one area of interest. For instance take example of Bill gates which does not require any introduction. He is one of world's wealthy person. He dropped out of college and made himself billionaire. His life was thorny during college because there were variety of courses outside the his field of interest and he managed to pass them at pass margin. When he became billionaire then he gave one quote " I managed to pass in university exam but my friend topped them all, now he works in microsoft company and I am owner of microsoft company. "

Example of mark zuckerberg does not derail from main theme of essay. He is also one of wealthy person of world and comes at 25th number of world wealthy person's list. How he achieved this because all his life was devoted to computer programming . Which made him billionaire. So which endorse that one area is not that easy to master as it looks like that is one of reason that we do not have so much successful people because rather then becoming impeccable in one area they also try to focus in other areas .

So example of Albert einstein, Bill gates, Mark zuckerberg gives one implication that even one subject of our interest can make us prosperous. Rather than focusing our focus to other subjects outside field of interest. University and colleges provides a platform for producing engineers, doctors, lawyers, leaders etc. If they can not produce a engineer, doctors, lawyer, leader which have mastered their area then there will no need for university in society, which teach twenty subjects but not even one of them is mastered by student which is future of country. That clearly makes my side evince.

Sentence: If someone want to do masters in specific branch of engineering then he will apply for universities which provides that course.
Description: The fragment someone want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Now according to statement if that guy has is imposed to take a variety of courses outside the student's field of study then it would not be fruitful because he wants to specialize in particular branch of engineering.
Description: The tag a verb 'to have', present tense, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Refer to has and is

Sentence: But studying that other subjects helped einstein, no it did not but he thrived physics with his breakthrough work and that is reason why everyone knows about who proposed theory of relativity.
Description: 'no it did not but he' is rare

No. of Words: 631 350 (write the essay in half an hour)