Universities Should Require Every Student To Take A Variety Of Courses Outside The Student's Field Of Study.

Students are the key contributor in the progress and development of a country. So proper education system is must for the overall development of students. So universities should require every student to take a variety of courses outside the student's field of study.

In higher education all the fields are interrelated and for specialization in one field student should have the basic knowledge of other fields also which will be helpful to them for understanding of their own field. For example in engineering field if a student is pursuing Electronics engineering, along with the core subjects of Electronics he should have knowledge of basic computer programming and coding. So Computer Language courses should be also part of their curriculum.

Mathematics is another field of study which should be a part of student curriculum whatever his field is. Mathematics has all the tools to understand the derivation and theory behind the logic and concepts. So student should take variety of subjects for better understanding of his own field.

Another aspect of education is not only to make the student technically sound but also his overall development. For development of an eloquent personality of a student, he should have good communication skills and intellectual abilities. So language courses should be included as part of their studies. Along with this physical education is required for take care of health of a student.

Education should be job oriented. So a student should have the abilities to represent his skills and also management skills. All these should be included outside the student's field of study.

Sentence: Students are the key contributor in the progress and development of a country.
Description: The fragment the key contributor is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace contributor with contributors

Sentence: Along with this physical education is required for take care of health of a student.
Description: The word take is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to take

The first step to improve is writing the essays with more words.