Universities should require every student to take a variety of courses outside the student's field of study.

Universe is made of so much of mystery that it is not possible to explore all of them by a human in a single lifetime. However some curiosity outside the syllabus is natural for a student. A student from literature may be interested to know how computer works. However it has no connection with literature anyhow. So if he is allowed to take a course in which he is interested like here in computer science then he will gain some knowledge in that field. So I agree with the fact that university student should allowed to take courses outside their field of study.

University is the ideal place where the conventional syllabus oriented study can be detoured to a new system where the growth of a curious mind should not be hindered by course study. So students must be encourage to take the subjects that they feel , they should be know even if the subject is not connected to his or her field of study. And in the broader sense no subject is mutually exclusive. There is always some connection between any of the subject anyhow. Like in shadow of previous example, literature student can be befitted by computer knowledge in terms of organizing his study, interlinked structure of different literature in analogy with structure of different programming languages etc. So if he or she is genuinely interested then when they allowed to take other subject they will progress rapidly. It is shown that many of the achiever in the field of science make their invention not in their field of study but some other field.

However one point should be noted the students are carefully guided during their selection of the out of field subject and made them understand what impact it will give them in their future life. The out of field study should not jeopardize the goal of the course work in their field of study. So it is recommended that they should first complete the primary requirement of their course study then allowed to take course from their interested field. Then it will preserve both the spirit of course study and curiosity of mind.

Sentence: So I agree with the fact that university student should allowed to take courses outside their field of study.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to should and allowed

Sentence: Like in shadow of previous example, literature student can be befitted by computer knowledge in terms of organizing his study, interlinked structure of different literature in analogy with structure of different programming languages etc. So if he or she is genuinely interested then when they allowed to take other subject they will progress rapidly.
Description: The word progress is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to progress

try to write the essay with 5 paragraphs:
para1. introduction
para2. body 1
para3. body 2
para4. body 3
para5. conclusion