The way a message is delivered is often more important than the message itself Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take In developing and suppor

The way a message is delivered is often more important than the message itself.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Message has an importance of its own but also the method in which it is delivered is quite important. If the right method is not employed then the real purpose of writing the message may not be satisfied. By the way there is no right or wrong way but there is the more effective and less effective way of delivering a message. I would like to give twio example to make my stand clear on this.

First is of Bhagat Singh a revolutionary who fought for the freedom of India from the British rule. "To make people who are sleeping listen to us we need a blast to wake them up" He considered bombing a meeting with bombs that didnt have any splinters and were only intended to produce a huge sound. Their intent was not to hurt someone but to make their message loud and clear.The entire British regime woke up to this bombing and the intent of the message was fulfilled. Had Bahgat Singh thought of some other way to show his protest it could have been effective but not to the extent that his method was. Though the message itself, in this case was freedom from british rule was very important the method was also very important.

Second consider that you have a father/mother who has been diagnosed with high blood pressure. Now if someone close to them has passed away then the how would you give them the message keeping in mind that the he/she is a heart patient. You would probably inform them only when you have confirmed that he has taken his required medication and you are assured that there is no chance that he/she may suffer from heart attack.

Summing up, while the message is important nonetheless the way of delivering a message is crucial to suffice the intent of the message. Without employing an effective way there are very little chances of producing the intended result of that message

Sentence: I would like to give twio example to make my stand clear on this.
Error: twio Suggestion: two

Put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.