"The way students and scholars interpret the materials they work with in their academic fields is more a matter of personality than of training. Different interpretations come about when people with different personalities look at exactly the same objects

"The way students and scholars interpret the materials they work with in their academic fields is more a matter of personality than of training. Different interpretations come about when people with different personalities look at exactly the same objects, facts, data, or events and see different things."

Education is a process in which each student not only learn what their scholars teach them but also encourages them to come up with different interpretations for the same issue. This will result in better understanding of the subject and encourages students to contribute toward the subject.

There are some factors that restrict teachers from giving personal interpretations. One main factor is that subjects like science, mathematics etc cannot be interpreted differently as it is a factual subject. However, scholars can teach different approaches to solve a problem. For example, some students do not excel much in algebra problems. Rather than solving it algebraically, some teachers help them to see the problem as a real life scenario and solve it in a more facile manner. Secondly, giving personal perspective can lead to controversies. For example, in India a short story on inter-caste marriages was published in a school textbook. This made many political as well religious leaders to raise their voice against it as it is indirectly promoting people to carry out inter caste marriages and will eventually leads them to abandon their religious faith.

On the other hand, subject like arts, literature etc demands students and scholars to think from different perspectives as these subject are more emotion-oriented rather than facts. In such subjects, scholars will have a discussion with their students to give their opinions on an issue so that students can share their thoughts and learn it more deeply. Moreover, it is difficult to teach students under a strict syllabus. Students should be taught to think out of the box which only helps them to bring out novel ideas. If we all think in same wavelength then, our world wouldn't have changed this much. For example, there was a time before the air planes, where people did not dared to dream of flying. When Wright Brothers claimed of developing an air plane people laughed at them. If Wright brothers would have changed their mind, then we will be still depend on bullock-carts or donkeys. Consequently, scholars and students should be encouraged to give in their personal interpretations.

In conclusion, society is a group of different individuals and they have different opinions on the same issues. For the betterment of society, interpretations from different people should be considered. Therefore, scholars and students should give in their personal interpretations which will them to develop free thinking.

You need to argue after you give a reason while in the essay you have a lot of 'for example'.