as we acquire more knowledge,things do not become more comprehensible,but more complex and mysterious.

the response of an issue that i would agree succesfully.as,the knowled have to gain by the studies and feild experince that have to be mysterious and complex but not more comprahensible.being,the ancient history there were many scientific discovaries,of isaac newton,einstein,etc.have developed the many mysterious concept but not comprehensible.

according,to the human psychology,the man to invent the thing which is auspecious and studied differnt feild of intrest have been acquire knowledge .though being of knowledge he will found new things that to be complex and shold be mysteriously.the einstein,the inventon photoelectric partical in the world today have to brighten the world.by,the prolonged research and failures have got final sollution,to be usage of light in the domestic and industrial sector as the source of electricity.

theother one sir.isaac newton,is an invention of garvity that have to the center of approch will intended to the major variation at his invention.the newton concepts being practicable that seen in all over world.the gravitational laws have to contribution of suitable example,as the apple that fall down from the tree makes the conclusion,being the earth that drags the weight in to it.

they are many other great person in the nation or including me,being common man the knowledge have to get by understanding and persuing the pysical concepts,and of an feid research .the man have to be complex ideas of being more knowldgeble.and have intigity to found mysterious and unusal things that none can decribe it.so,as it will be comprehensible unless withought knowledge of it.

finally,the above summarize of :"knowledge,it is not get by birth it has to be attain".the geting knowledge have to be creative of extrodinary invention and that not more comprehensible.

Sentence: the response of an issue that i would agree succesfully.as,the knowled have to gain by the studies and feild experince that have to be mysterious and complex but not more comprahensible.being,the ancient history there were many scientific discovaries,of isaac newton,einstein,etc.have developed the many mysterious concept but not comprehensible.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb 'to have', uninflected present tense, infinitive or
Suggestion: Refer to knowled and have

Sentence: according,to the human psychology,the man to invent the thing which is auspecious and studied differnt feild of intrest have been acquire knowledge .though being of knowledge he will found new things that to be complex and shold be mysteriously.the einstein,the inventon photoelectric partical in the world today have to brighten the world.by,the prolonged research and failures have got final sollution,to be usage of light in the domestic and industrial sector as the source of electricity.
Description: The word found is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to found

Sentence: theother one sir.isaac newton,is an invention of garvity that have to the center of approch will intended to the major variation at his invention.the newton concepts being practicable that seen in all over world.the gravitational laws have to contribution of suitable example,as the apple that fall down from the tree makes the conclusion,being the earth that drags the weight in to it.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to will and intended

Sentence: they are many other great person in the nation or including me,being common man the knowledge have to get by understanding and persuing the pysical concepts,and of an feid research .the man have to be complex ideas of being more knowldgeble.and have intigity to found mysterious and unusal things that none can decribe it.so,as it will be comprehensible unless withought knowledge of it.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and found

Error: einstein Suggestion: intern
Error: newton Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: comprahensible.being Suggestion: comprehensible being
Error: experince Suggestion: experience
Error: knowled Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: discovaries Suggestion: discoveries
Error: isaac Suggestion: ?
Error: succesfully.as Suggestion: successfully as

Error: einstein Suggestion: intern
Error: partical Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: world.by Suggestion: world by
Error: intrest Suggestion: interest
Error: feild Suggestion: field
Error: differnt Suggestion: different
Error: inventon Suggestion: invention
Error: sollution Suggestion: solution
Error: mysteriously.the Suggestion: mysteriously
Error: auspecious Suggestion: auspicious
Error: shold Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: photoelectric Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: world.the Suggestion: worldwide
Error: sir.isaac Suggestion: similar
Error: theother Suggestion: theater
Error: garvity Suggestion: gravity
Error: invention.the Suggestion: invention
Error: approch Suggestion: approach

Error: decribe Suggestion: describe
Error: feid Suggestion: fed
Error: unusal Suggestion: unusual
Error: pysical Suggestion: physical
Error: withought Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: it.so Suggestion: it so
Error: persuing Suggestion: pursuing
Error: intigity Suggestion: infinity
Error: knowldgeble.and Suggestion: knowledge and

Sentence: finally,the above summarize of :'knowledge,it is not get by birth it has to be attain'.the geting knowledge have to be creative of extrodinary invention and that not more comprehensible.
Error: extrodinary Suggestion: extraordinary
Error: geting Suggestion: No alternate word

You need to check out your spellings after writing.