"We recommend that Monarch Books open a café in its store. Monarch, having been in business at the same location for more than twenty years, has a large customer base because it is known for its wide selection of books on all subjects. Clearly, opening th

"We recommend that Monarch Books open a café in its store. Monarch, having been in business at the same location for more than twenty years, has a large customer base because it is known for its wide selection of books on all subjects. Clearly, opening the café would attract more customers. Space could be made for the café by discontinuing the children's book section, which will probably become less popular given that the most recent national census indicated a significant decline in the percentage of the population under age ten. Opening a café will allow Monarch to attract more customers and better compete with Regal Books, which recently opened its own café."

Write a response in which you discuss what questions would need to be answered in order to decide whether the recommendation is likely to have the predicted result. Be sure to explain how the answers to these questions would help to evaluate the recommendation.

Arguing for the case of opening of cafe in the Monarch Books store without the imminent sign of decline in sales, and thus proposing extraneous option without any apparent need is seemingly superfluous. There is cry for a lot of questions to be addresed first without even coming to the conclusion of wether the store needs any changes or not.

First and foremost the question itself arises from the author remark that Monarch Books already have a large customer base because of it being able to cater a large variety of audience, Cleary one is tempted to ask " Why the need arises for any change in the store if the Sale it os doing is so good " and that to this question even becomes more compelling when their is a clear understanding that ability to store a large variety of books makes it do so well in the market.

Author has assumed that a cafe would attract a large no of customers but he is not able to show How it would help in increasing the customer base because it fails to answer certain important points. A book store is by definiton a store which houses Books for the purpose of selling, not a refreshment zone for which dedicated cafe stores are always every where to be seen. The question rises is does author takes into account as to why the customers would like to have a cafe in the book, when they can simply can find a myriad cafe in the town. Although as per the recent trend in demographics the percentage of children under 10 is declining, It fails to state wether the actual number is declining are not and if there is an influx of younger people in the town, The store would be benifited from including more types of booking catering to younger masses with childrens book sale going as ever.

Again if the number of children are really declining then also discontinuing the corner wouldnt help much as clearly it is mentioned that the ability to stock up a large variety of books is what the reason for its success. Lastly the most important question which needs to be answered is about the case of regale books store opening a cafe in their premises. Wether their sale was good before they opened the store, and wether opening a cafe have helped them scale up their sales whether or not people tend to visit the regale books store only for hitting the cafe. These questions certainly are pertinent to the current case of wether or not opening a cefe would help Monarch books store increase it sales.

Sentence: Why the need arises for any change in the store if the Sale it os doing is so good ' and that to this question even becomes more compelling when their is a clear understanding that ability to store a large variety of books makes it do so well in the market.
Description: The tag a determiner, possessive is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Refer to their and is

Sentence: The question rises is does author takes into account as to why the customers would like to have a cafe in the book, when they can simply can find a myriad cafe in the town.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb 'to do', present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and does

Sentence: There is cry for a lot of questions to be addresed first without even coming to the conclusion of wether the store needs any changes or not.
Error: wether Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: addresed Suggestion: addressed

Error: os Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: A book store is by definiton a store which houses Books for the purpose of selling, not a refreshment zone for which dedicated cafe stores are always every where to be seen.
Error: definiton Suggestion: definition

Sentence: Although as per the recent trend in demographics the percentage of children under 10 is declining, It fails to state wether the actual number is declining are not and if there is an influx of younger people in the town, The store would be benifited from including more types of booking catering to younger masses with childrens book sale going as ever.
Error: childrens Suggestion: children
Error: benifited Suggestion: benefited

Sentence: Again if the number of children are really declining then also discontinuing the corner wouldnt help much as clearly it is mentioned that the ability to stock up a large variety of books is what the reason for its success.
Error: wouldnt Suggestion: would

Sentence: Lastly the most important question which needs to be answered is about the case of regale books store opening a cafe in their premises.
Error: regale Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Wether their sale was good before they opened the store, and wether opening a cafe have helped them scale up their sales whether or not people tend to visit the regale books store only for hitting the cafe.

Sentence: These questions certainly are pertinent to the current case of wether or not opening a cefe would help Monarch books store increase it sales.
Error: cefe Suggestion: cafe