We venerate loyalty- to our school, employers, institutions, friends- as a virtue. Loyalty, however, can be at least as detrimental an influence as it can be beneficial one

since our childhood we have been taught about loyalty. Our teacher, elders, parents, everyone taught us that loyalty is a great moral value, a person who follow loyalty is a person of good character. Loyalty is being considered as one of the trait of good character. Aformationed statement states an aspect of loyalty which compel us to get introspective about the goods and bads of loyalty. The statement acclaims that we venerate loyalty to our school, employers, institutions, friends – as a virtue. Loyalty, however, can be at least as detrimental an influence as it can be beneficial one. The ...

Sentence: But if the president stays loyal to the Christianity norms he will be bitraying his country.
Error: bitraying Suggestion: betraying

Sentence: It will be detrimental for his country as the enmies wil invade the country if it will not be protected by its army.
Error: enmies Suggestion: enemies

Sentence: In the same way being fanatically loyal towards dogmatic and orthodox thinking is harmful for society, it deteriorates and impede the development of a society, government and consequentialy whole world.
Error: consequentialy Suggestion: consequentially

No. of Words: 517 350 (less words in real exams)

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre