The well-being of a society is enhanced when many of its people question authority.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and s

The well-being of a society is enhanced when many of its people question authority.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

I absolutely agree with the fact that a single dedicated person can raise his/her voice against the authority to make the society not only better for him but also for his future generations . I will elucidate my view by stating a few examples below .

If u think about it , if the people themselves don’t question the authority then who will . Let me take an example from the Indian system . Corruption can be found in every level in the Indian government from the clerks to the ministers . They exploit the citizens in every aspect possible. So, if the people don’t raise their voice to fight against the authorities , then the corrupted officials will continue exploiting the people . Not too long back , a man named Anna Hazare came into the picture whose sole motive was to eradicate corruption from the system . He organized many rallies, he gave many talks about the injustice that we are all going through and he motivated us to raise our voice and question the authorities . His plan of tapping the energy of the young minds was brilliant as the young generation is enthusiastic and are ever-ready to put their foot down and make a difference to the society. His extensive rallying and hunger strikes made a great impact on the Indian Government system. The government officials were initially not bothered but then when they saw the following Anna Hazare had gotten they obliged to his demands and sacked many government officials who were corrupted. This example proves the prompt that if the people want to make a difference in society they should go ahead and do so .

On the other hand, If the questioning of the authority becomes too extreme it can turn into a rebellion. This can cause total loss of stability in the country as well as anarchy. But this kind situation barely happens so we can rule out that possibility. Thus it is wise that people question the authority on anything they feel is injustice this is the starting step to a placid society.

In conclusion, I would say that a person who wants a change in the society then he should go ahead and question the authority . He can also organize rallies so that the officials take the point seriously and get too work immediately to hush down the rallies .I would close by saying if we want a change , we have to go get it we can’t wait for someone else to do it for us .

Sentence: The government officials were initially not bothered but then when they saw the following Anna Hazare had gotten they obliged to his demands and sacked many government officials who were corrupted.
Description: The fragment they obliged to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace obliged with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

"If u think about it , if the people themselves don’t question the authority then who will ."
u should be 'you'. don’t should be 'don not'