The well-being of a society is enhanced when many of its people question authority.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and s

The well-being of a society is enhanced when many of its people question authority.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

It is a fact that anyone who is considered an authority, could have bad ideas and commit mistakes. If just a few people in a society tends to question the authority positions and ideas, chances are high that many bad ideas can be taken as good ideas and get implemented, just because they came from some authorithy. This fact, perhaps, can lead to a decrease of the well-being levels, instead of a enhancement of them. In the other hand, if too many people questions the authorities or if they do it too frequently, some good ideas can have troubles in getting implemented also.

One can easily point that the same examples can apply to the opposity ideas. This way good ideas will be easily accepted if just a few people tends to question and bad ideas will not pass to the “society filter’s of questions” if many peoples tends to question authourity.

So, perhaps that the portion of people who tends to question authority in a society isn’t a central point to the well-being enhancement of this society. The quality of the questions and the wisdom to know what is worth enough to be questioned however are much decisives in this enhancement. When many people in a society knows how to identify bad desicion taking, they will know how to identify bad ideas and they will know that these are the ones who must be questioned. This leads to a better social control over authorities and a consequent improvement in the quality of the positions and ideas that come from the authority and this can, so, enhances the well-being of the society.

Sentence: In the other hand, if too many people questions the authorities or if they do it too frequently, some good ideas can have troubles in getting implemented also.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to people and questions

Sentence: If just a few people in a society tends to question the authority positions and ideas, chances are high that many bad ideas can be taken as good ideas and get implemented, just because they came from some authorithy.
Error: authorithy Suggestion: authority

Sentence: One can easily point that the same examples can apply to the opposity ideas.
Error: opposity Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: This way good ideas will be easily accepted if just a few people tends to question and bad ideas will not pass to the society filter's of questions if many peoples tends to question authourity.
Error: authourity Suggestion: authority

Sentence: When many people in a society knows how to identify bad desicion taking, they will know how to identify bad ideas and they will know that these are the ones who must be questioned.
Error: desicion Suggestion: decision

better to have 5 paragraphs with more content:

para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion