"What most human beings really want to attain is not knowledge, but certainty. Gaining real knowledge requires taking risks and keeping the mind open—but most people prefer to be reassured rather than to learn the complex and often unsettling truth about

"What most human beings really want to attain is not knowledge, but certainty. Gaining real knowledge requires taking risks and keeping the mind open—but most people prefer to be reassured rather than to learn the complex and often unsettling truth about anything."

“knowledge” is a concept which is dealing with and relating to many other aspects of life such as research, investigation, thinking, risking and etc. The intrinsic of knowledge dictate scientists to investigate more to attain more realities and truths. In this way, they have to mostly taking risks and keep their minds open that could reach to a proper conclusion. In fact, the “knowledge” and “risk” and “open mind” are not seperateble part which have a close communication together. Hence, I agree that gaining real knowledge requires taking risks and keeping the mind open because of the following reasons.

Firstly, it is significant we mention that the inherent of the knowledge is narrowly related with researching and investigating. In fact, the real knowledge will be obtained by real investigation. It is worth to mention that in this way, I mean investigation, the factors of taking risk and being mind open play an important role. For instance, Rights brothers are good examples in this case. The always had been thinking of flying in an age which no one even could imagine of this event. They father always humiliate them for their ways of thinking and tried them to convince them this will not ever happen. But they were very open minded which could think about the flying and also tried for reaching their purpose. Moreover, they suffer taking a lot of risk in this way. They did a vast number of experiment that mostly failed and in some of them, they might be killed. However, they never stop trying and keep their minds open and taking risks which finally get their goals.

Secondly, since knowledge has been always communicated with the above-mentioned concepts, it will lose its meaning if one of each concepts lost or is not considered. Will someone who never ask himself/herself questions about the surrounding, find a truth or reality? Or will a person who never try to investigate and research gain a knowledge? The answers are simple. NO. Assurance has never been a part of knowledge. Every knowledge could be changed through the time. For example, previously assumed that the earth is flat but it proved that is round rather that flat.

As a summary, the knowledge will be gain by taking risks and keeping the mind open not by reassuring it.

Sentence: The always had been thinking of flying in an age which no one even could imagine of this event.
Description: The fragment The always had is rare

Sentence: They father always humiliate them for their ways of thinking and tried them to convince them this will not ever happen.
Description: The word father is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to father

Sentence: Secondly, since knowledge has been always communicated with the above-mentioned concepts, it will lose its meaning if one of each concepts lost or is not considered.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and concepts

Sentence: Or will a person who never try to investigate and research gain a knowledge?
Description: The fragment research gain a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace gain with verb, past tense

Sentence: As a summary, the knowledge will be gain by taking risks and keeping the mind open not by reassuring it.
Description: The fragment be gain by is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace gain with adjective

Sentence: In fact, the knowledge and risk and open mind are not seperateble part which have a close communication together.
Error: seperateble Suggestion: separable