When people working in teams, they are more productive than when they work individually.

Actually human being is a social animal and they never feel good to be alone for a long time. So, obviously a person will be more productive if he or she works in a group rather than individual, but there is a condition; which is that the surrounding people should be helpful for that person; otherwise the creativity and productivity will go inversely.

At first, when we talk about a person in his individual life, it is true that a creative person can work in adverse condition, but the surrounding environment also keeps some impacts on that person. May be it can be positive or negative, nevertheless exceptional cases should not be taken as examples. Such as; our national poet Kazi Nazrul Islam faced many impoverish condition and it is said that poverty made him famous but it cannot be true for all person and also should not be taken as a standard situation for creative works. When a child has born, he or she needs help to grow up and the productivity depends on his or her mental and physical condition which never can be built up in aloof condition, because a person need nourishment and support of other person and without any interaction a person can become a mental patient.

Secondly, if we talk about mass production, it obviously depends on group works. A group with better mutual understanding can improve their productivity rate. For this reason, many private companies can rise quickly when other can fail for lacking of team works. All famous animation studios like Pixar studio or Disney world are the product of team works.

On the other hand some people can think that if a person work alone then he or she can think properly, work properly without any obstacles such as misunderstanding with group mates or any other disturbance, but all people need accomplishment after a certain time and without this a person cannot live a long fruitful life. So, if life will be short then how can a person become more productive?

So , as a consequence, it can be said that people will be more productive in team works if the working environment and relationship among the co-workers remain good than in individual condition and productivity totally depends on working environment.

May be it can be positive or negative,
Maybe it can be positive or negative,