"When someone achieves greatness in any field such as the arts, science, politics, or business-that person's achievements are more important than any of his or her personal faults." Discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the opinion state

Many people think that if a person has achieved greatness in any field, may be in arts or science, or politics or business, by involving in any kind of personal faults, then those achievements are not important or are not appreciating. While on the other hand, some people think that if a person has achieved greatness in any field, by indulging in any personal fault, then the achievement are far more important than his or her personal fault. I agree with the latter group of people and would refute the former one. I personally feel that one’s achievements are far more important than his or her personal faults.

Firstly, I believe that great achievement helps in hiding small personal faults. However, faults are not a good thing, but if is gives rise to any great achievements, then those faults can be easily overlooked. There is a saying that “good deeds hide wrong mistakes”. And I thoroughly agree with this statement. I would like to explain my point with the help of a simple example. One of my neighbor’s child, who was very much interested in learning classical dance, didn’t have enough money to learn it. She used to steal money from her parent’s pockets and go to the dance classes. Now, she is a well known famous classical dancer of the country. Here as as small mistakes of stealing can easily be overlooked and her achievement is more important. Therefore, I undoubtedly agree with the given statement.

Secondly, I personally feel that small faults should be treated as important when great achievements are in front of you. It means that, one should try to ignore somebody’s mistakes if he has achieved great things. The great achievements are meant to be appreciated. This results in more and more achievements in future. One should keep out from faults in one’s mind and should move forward looking good things. For instance, although by doing some faulty mistakes, if a person has achieved some greatness in any work. Then his greatness has to be appreciated and should be treated as something important. Instead, if you point his mistakes done in the past, then he would not be able to proceed in the new world of success. Therefore, one should try to ignore the faults of others, rather pointing out them again and again.

In conclusion, while there are many points to be made on both sides of the statement, I would agree with the one I stated. With the help of examples and reasons, I completely agree with the statement that when someone achieves greatness in any field, then his achievements should be more important than his or her personal faults.