Young people should be encouraged to pursue long-term, realistic goals rather than seek immediate fame and recognition.

Youth forms the major drivers of the country’s economy. Every individual pass through this phase where one have to make quick and correct decision to build up a strong foundation of one’s career. Sometimes young people get deceived by the short term fame and recognition. This is the time when one must have forbearance and fortitude to make tangible decisions which can serve an enduring life.

To be precise, youth should strive for long term and realistic goals. Fame and recognition are temporary and they vanish with the time. Fame and deception walk on parallel paths. A normal human tendency want to achieve heights in less time and with minimal efforts. For example, some reality shows like Roadies, Splitsvilla telecasted on MTV mislead people’s mind in many ways. The effervescence to become famous and rich can mislead young people.

Youth are responsible for the country’s progress. Youth have the capability to acclimate them to any required situation than any other age group of people. To pursue a long term and realistic goals, youth should fabricate their vision. An ambitious vision and a strong insightfulness is substantial to fructify a long term and realistic goals. Young candidates must thrive to find one realistic goal which demands qualities they already have. Youth should be passionate to achieve their goals. Passion will always keep the youth adherent to their goals. In contrast to this, simply wandering for fame and recognition will flounder the young people. Fame will always entice young people’s mind. But, youth should remain calm and must exhibit their composure and fight for the right way of achieving heights, and not by fame and recognition.

Finally, It would be a right step forward for the young people to pursue a long term and realistic goals rather than seek immediate fame and recognition.

Sentence: A normal human tendency want to achieve heights in less time and with minimal efforts.
Description: The fragment tendency want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past tense