Young people should be encouraged to pursue long-term, realistic goals rather than seek immediate fame and recognition. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the p

Young people should be encouraged to pursue long-term, realistic goals rather than seek immediate fame and recognition.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Being famous and renowned,in some people's prospevtive, is equivalent to the success. While some argue that young people need to pursue progamatic puroposes for the future, others assert that being instant celebrities or recognized are the only way for young people to prove themselves. In the progress of globalization, the way to approach and reach the goals have been various and significantly differently from people living in the last century. However, despite of the development of a society, some values and believes are immutable, such as being prescient and viable.

The proponents of the...

Sentence: Being famous and renowned is, in some people's prospevtive, is equivalent to the success.
Error: prospevtive Suggestion: prospective

Sentence: While some argue that young people need to pursue progamatic puroposes for the future, others assert that being instant celebrities or recognized are the only way for young people to prove themselves.
Error: puroposes Suggestion: purposes

Sentence: The TV pop stars, for exemple, are famous among people who like their songs and it is temporary.
Error: exemple Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Although those pop stars achieve the fame and people regonised them, they are far away from truly success.
Error: regonised Suggestion: ?

Sentence: Opposite to the instant fame in tv shows or pop stars, all eminent scientific achievements experience tremendous of experiements and seduluity.
Error: seduluity Suggestion: ?
Error: experiements Suggestion: experiments

Sentence: It reinforced the discovey of universe and bolster the advancement of other modern sicence, such as chemistry and biology, which hugely benefit humans in all areas; It triggered the progress of modernization, which revoluntionized the technology and change the way of communication.
Error: discovey Suggestion: discover
Error: revoluntionized Suggestion: revolutionized
Error: sicence Suggestion: silence

Sentence: All of these which made great contribution to human beings were long-term task and those who were involved in the concoctions remained in the histori and people's memory.
Error: histori Suggestion: history

Sentence: Science iscomplicated; other discinplines might be demanding.
Error: discinplines Suggestion: disciplines
Error: iscomplicated Suggestion: is complicated

No. of Spelling Errors: 12 2 (double check spellings)

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre