6.A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the positio

6. A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position.

Here speaker trying to impart that to make competition globalize, the curriculum of study up to prior level of college should be same.

The author contends is not agreeable. Our nation is consists of 29 states and all of them having diversity in mother tong. So it doesn’t look logical to keep same national curriculum until the college entrance level.

Further if government want to do so, it has to include all mother tongs belong to all states in curriculum. This would turn out to be the state of stress in study for students. Also students will not be able to give justice to their mother tong and the subject in which they have interest. For school teachers also it would be difficult to cover all subjects in one year only.

In addition the medium of teaching has to be considered while deciding curriculum. As we know now in days English medium becoming globalize and all well educated parents want to put their children in this medium only. So by keeping curriculum same it would be impossible to meet the requirement of the parents, those who want to put their children in English medium and also those who don’t want.

Rather keeping whole curriculum same, the government can think upon to keep all subjects same except the mother tong. For example the curriculum for Gujarat and Maharashtra will be same except one subject is language. Gujarat will have Gujarati subject while Maharashtra will have Marathi subject, so the diversity in curriculum of both state will be of one subject only.

In sum I would like to brush up the point is, curriculum should be materialised such a way that students can easily synchronise with subjects according to their thinking power and age. So rather following same curriculum in nation, it would be more preferable to allow diversity of at least one subject that is mother tong.

Here speaker trying to impart that
Here speaker is trying to impart that

Sentence: Our nation is consists of 29 states and all of them having diversity in mother tong.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to is and consists

Sentence: Further if government want to do so, it has to include all mother tongs belong to all states in curriculum.
Description: The fragment government want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past tense

In sum I would like to brush up the point is,
In sum I would like to brush up the point ,