An action is morally correct if the amount of good that results from the action is greater than the amount of bad that results from the action.reason : When assessing the morality of action,the result of an action are more important than the intent of the

An action is morally correct if the amount of good that results from the action is greater than the amount of bad that results from the action.

reason : When assessing the morality of action,the result of an action are more important than the intent of the person or people performing the action.-write an issue task on it.

An action is morally incorrect whether producing good or bad, if done with an wrong intend. As the path taken to achieve the goal matter more than the goal, it gives us the sence of statisfaction and peace to mind. We don't have to live constantly under the fear of beign caught of what we have done to achieve the traget.

The action a person take will decide what he will be becoming. If he performs the action thinking of the greater good but using immoral practice to reach the result, such result will be fruitful in the short term but in the long term downgrades a person morally piece by piece. For eg. A student writing his examination has a goal of scoring best in class but through any means possible such as cheating in an examination. He would get the good results but will be in constant fear of being a suspect of cheating, which will detoriate his performance in class has he will be constantly thinking of the crime he made. This is not good for society also as the person will nt be able to achieve the higher goal which he/she would have set and this exam is just the begining.

Moreover, using immoral practice to achieve a traget not only detoriates the individual but also the society. For instance a tyro person went for a driving test but instead of properly clearing the test get the licence approved, which not only harmful for him but also for the other persons living, as he would not be having proper knowledge of driving but would be doing so, in such a case he might get caught up in the accident causing harm to himself as well as the other person who got injured.

However, my fellow mates will argue that if the job is done usign any means and resulting in the betterment is acceptable. For instance, A murder suspect proved not guilty by the law but was actually culpable of the crime being marred by the locals person is justifiable as he deserved the punishment. But what does this made us? Can we live with peace keeping this instance in mind. No, we will be haunted by the immorality of our action as we have also done similar type of crime by killing a person.

So, in the present world the getting to traget is important but not at the cost of morality. As what make us human is we can decide what is wrong and what is right. If we don't listen to our moral then we are not better than animals.

Sentence: As the path taken to achieve the goal matter more than the goal, it gives us the sence of statisfaction and peace to mind.
Error: statisfaction Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: sence Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: We don't have to live constantly under the fear of beign caught of what we have done to achieve the traget.
Error: beign Suggestion: being
Error: traget Suggestion: target

Sentence: He would get the good results but will be in constant fear of being a suspect of cheating, which will detoriate his performance in class has he will be constantly thinking of the crime he made.
Error: detoriate Suggestion: decorate

Sentence: This is not good for society also as the person will nt be able to achieve the higher goal which he/she would have set and this exam is just the begining.
Error: nt Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: begining Suggestion: beginning

Sentence: Moreover, using immoral practice to achieve a traget not only detoriates the individual but also the society.
Error: detoriates Suggestion: decorates
Error: traget Suggestion: target

Sentence: However, my fellow mates will argue that if the job is done usign any means and resulting in the betterment is acceptable.
Error: usign Suggestion: using

Sentence: So, in the present world the getting to traget is important but not at the cost of morality.
Error: traget Suggestion: target