All parents should be required to volunteer time to their children's schools.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and su

All parents should be required to volunteer time to their children's schools.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, describe specific circumstances in which adopting the recommendation would or would not be advantageous and explain how these examples shape your position

Childhood is a very important age from the view of child's growth and development. Some people are against the notion of parents volunteering their time in school as it reduces the impact of teachers in an environment that is meant to promote learning in the child among fellow students. But in reality, parents should be required to volunteer time in their children's school as it helps in tracking the development and encourages children to be more involved in school activities.

Primary reason for supporting this idea is that it enables parents to monitor the progress and growth of their children in a better way. If parents spend some time observing activities of their child in school, they would be able to identify areas for improvement and discuss them with teachers. Although there are teachers for this job, parents provide a different angle for monitoring and recognising the needs of children which help them in their mental, emotional and psychological development. In addition, exchange of ideas among different parents at school further strengthens this process of identifying and solving the weakness of their child. However, the time required for parents should be limited as excess of volunteering may dilute the sole purpose of schools. Thus, parents should track the needs, progress and strengths of their children in school and should solve the issues at home or separately with teachers.

Another reason is that presence of parents in school encourages children to me more engrossed and involved in school activities, which otherwise tend to become more insipid for students. This helps children in performing well in academics and other extracurricular activities in school, therefor helping in child's good development. In addition, students are less likely to bunk schools if there parents are around in the campus. Also, this increased involvement in school also nurtures creative thinking and innovative abilities among children.

In contrast, parents spending time in schools dilutes the impact of teachers, even though their role reamins the same, in ensuring sound development and learning of students. School is the place where children learn to be face competetion in a benign manner; presence of parents would make their children far too comfortable and they would not learn to tackle stress and anxiety. So, parents should focus on their ward at home and occassionaly in schools.

To conclude, parents should be required to volunteer time in schools as it helps them in monitoring the progress of their children, identifying their need in a better way and promotes creative thinking among their children. But the number of visits or time spent at school should be limited to a maximum of two or three per month.

Sentence: In addition, students are less likely to bunk schools if there parents are around in the campus.
Description: An existential there is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to there and parents

Sentence: Although there are teachers for this job, parents provide a different angle for monitoring and recognising the needs of children which help them in their mental, emotional and psychological development.
Error: recognising Suggestion: recognizing

Sentence: In contrast, parents spending time in schools dilutes the impact of teachers, even though their role reamins the same, in ensuring sound development and learning of students.
Error: reamins Suggestion: remains

Sentence: School is the place where children learn to be face competetion in a benign manner; presence of parents would make their children far too comfortable and they would not learn to tackle stress and anxiety.
Error: competetion Suggestion: competition

Sentence: So, parents should focus on their ward at home and occassionaly in schools.
Error: occassionaly Suggestion: occasional

Some duplicate words or sentences. Look: