Although innovations such as video, computers, and the Internet seem to offer schools improved methods for instructing students, these technologies all too often distract from real learning.

The statement above believes that in using the technologies such as video, computers and the internet, there is a greater share of distraction than helping the students to learn. I do not agree with this claim. In spite of the drawbacks accompanying the trend of using such technologies, the net educational benefit of such inventions is far greater than its drawbacks.

To begin with, with our technological innovations advancing, students would be more easily enticed by the entertaining features of such innovations rather than to pursue their studies. Unfortunately, the game programmers insouciantly and irresponsibly try to addict more users to their programs. This addiction reverses the relation between the user and the program to the point that the student becomes a tool which is played by the program rather than vice versa. Furthermore, since virtually there is no filtering on the internet, every kind of sexual and entertaining distraction exist and tempt the students not to focus on their learning.

At the same time, these inventions, made the true education at the highest quality level possible, where it could not be attainable otherwise. Many of professors now are able to hold the classes with the millions of students in the online virtual classes. Sites like Coursura.edu and Academia.edu are purveyors of the hope for those in the third world countries, who are deprived from having a decent education. These sites also give a certificate and the professors are available for the questions of the student who are freely registered in the aforementioned sites. Without such innovations, there would be much more excuses for individuals to drop out of college, because of inaccessibility of a decent education.

Finally, the double edge sword technological innovations are neither distracting nor tutoring per se. It is the culture and the nurture of using them, which render some be more distracted and some derive notable learning benefits. Playful students if there would have not been these technologies, they would have squandered their time with the other ways. But a balanced nurtured student, is as determined as not to be distracted by these elements, and also be able to use these technologies limitedly to have fun. After all, when something can be used to have fun, why not make any use of it? Therefore, these technological advancements are not in essence harmful for learning. Having been enlightened, the students would reap the benefits of using internet, video, and computer, both to have a fun, and to be educated from opportunities provided by these innovations.

In sum, undoubtedly there is an excessive use of these technologies rendering them as distracting elements. However, it is the lack of a proper usage culture which is at fault, not these technologies per se. A proper nurturing of children can lead them to both be entertained, and help their learning via using these inventions.

Sentence: But a balanced nurtured student, is as determined as not to be distracted by these elements, and also be able to use these technologies limitedly to have fun.
Error: limitedly Suggestion: No alternate word