Although innovations such as video, computers, and the Internet seem to offer schools improved methods for instructing students, these technologies all too often distract from real learning.

The advent of video, computer, and internet, without any doubt, was accompanied by the distractions that has affected the learning process. Rather to impute such distraction to these technologies, as the statement does, I impute the distraction to the obsolete insipid ways of learning. My stand will be fortified with the three cases at what fallows.

To begin with, the new technologies have made us notice how much the real learning is insipid, and in doing that it prompt the educators to made learning more vivid. Concerns of those who were opposing the use of internet, then shifted to decent usage of it. The computer, video and internet has made an arena in which the methods of educators are competing with the alluring programs, in that case the learning has no way but to gain competitive edge by using the better attracting methods and becoming more enjoyable.

Secondly, these Inventions, made the true education in the highest quality possible, where it could not be attainable otherwise. The internet has become the rendezvous of people who may not be able to see each other otherwise. Many of professors now are able to hold the classes with the millions of students in the online virtual classes. Sites like Coursura.edu and Academia.edu are purveyor of the hope for those in the third world countries, who are deprived from having a decent education. These sites also give certificate and the professors are available for the questions of the student who are freely registered in the aforementioned sites. without such innovations, there would be much more excuses for individuals to dropout, because of an unreachable decent education.

Finally, Beholden to these inventions, the whole trend of education is leaping to the new era. More than the opportunities it gives and the evolving of the educational methods, these inventions made it possible for: the exchange of ideas globally, the fast managing of the information, the facility to find the references when they are needed, and so many other facilities that their being beneficial for the education is now beyond the question.

In short, our educational system is at fault rather than to impute the distraction to the alluring alternatives provided by the video, computer or the internet. Burgeoning methods for better learning are hopefully adopting the better position.

by the distractions that has affected the learning process
by the distractions that have affected the learning process

it prompt the educators
it prompts the educators

Sentence: To begin with, the new technologies have made us notice how much the real learning is insipid, and in doing that it prompt the educators to made learning more vivid.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and made