In any field of endeavor, it is impossible to make a significant contribution without first being strongly influenced by past achievements within that field.

Although, occasionally, it is heard some persons have achieved significant prosperities which are short-lived, being prosperous in a specific field extremely depends on people's findings and experiences achieved in the past. In the modern time, being professional in all field needs specific skills, knowledge, and researches which take tremendous time to earn. In fact, with specialization all skills in today community, people who really want to be successful in their vocations must attempt at earning the knowledge relevant to those fields. For instance, now everybody can’t fulfill gardening or flowering as decent and profitable job without taking the practical courses to know about the modern ways of gardening because, now, people have found various view and special expectations about the green spaces where are in their surroundings. Similarly, engineers, architects, teachers, or even artists should coincide and coordinate themselves with the today people's requisitions, the modern equipment, developed facilities which all need remarkable assiduity.

Second, gaining experiences from pragmatic actions done in the past can give lucrative lessons on the ways of being successful in a particular field. As we have found, doing action with the experiences is really futile and ineffectual, so that people realize clearly doing such a work is a kind of taking risk. Before doing every work, we analyze all our proficiency on it, interpret its correlation with our own background, and also ponder on its profits and failures. Those evaluations before starting a new action are fulfilled regarding to our experiences and we never comply with doing that without the adequate experiences due to fearing for losing the time and money.

However, rarely, some persons suddenly can gain prodigious prosperity which is interpreted differently. Some ruminate that such achievement are gained because of having a good financial situation and other attribute it to the superstition such as being lucky and so on. Although some people make ephemeral contribution without having any pertinent background from the past, we should know its influence isn't perennial and for keeping such contribution people need to use the precedent's findings.

Finally, it is certainly impossible to make a momentous success without the experiences and knowledge which can be achieved just by the past action.

that such achievement are gained
that such achievements are gained

Don't develop ideas from the introduction. Better like this:

para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion