In any field of endeavor, it is impossible to make a significant contribution without first being strongly influenced by past achievements within that field.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement

In any field of endeavor, it is impossible to make a significant contribution without first being strongly influenced by past achievements within that field.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

If we try to understand the things in any field, it is not always impossible to make significant contribution without influenced by past achievements within that field. So I cannot be agree with the author in this case.

Human Being, the only living creature in the Earth, who can do anything if he or she want to do. There is nothing impossible . If we see the word "impossible" carefully, we can understand that the word itself says - "I m(am) Possible". So its not at all correct that if there is not past achievement in a particular field, a person cannot make a significant contribution. In history of Science, we can observe that, from the long long years people discover many new things in many different field. Before those discover, general people did not even think that it may possible. We can take the example of Galileo Galilei. Previously, people were thinking that the Earth is flat, and there is a end after the Horizon, But Galileo first discovered that the Earth is round .Newton discovered that for the gravity of the Earth, every thing in the world is falling towards down. There are so many examples . People went to the Moon, they sent satellite to the Moon, they fix Satellite in the Space, they discover the solar system. People discover how to fly in the sky, they made the concept of Flight. To overcome the distance between two people, telephone and gramophone were discovered. To bring the news of the whole world in people's drawing room, radio discovered and then television .Every thing in the world, when it discovered, it was very new, and all these things are discovered by human beings only.

There are so many respected people who are getting Nobel Prize for their significant contribution in a totally new field. Dr. Amartya Sen, got Nobel Prize for his research in Welfare economics. There are many example, where people got renowned award for their research and work in totally new field. The main thing is, we need to contribute as much as possible from our side, we need to be patience, and moreover we need to give our time to that particular field. If we can give these things, we can easily contribute a lot of things without any past achievement's influenced. And our first contribution on the field can be an influence of others.

But I am agreeing that if there is a past achievement in a particular field, we get influence from that, and we can try to make things better. For example, from getting the idea of telephone, people discover wireless walky-talky and then mobile phone came, which is now very important device in human being's life. From getting the concept of television, 3D vision smart tv came. So if there is any past achievement, it is easy to make thing better .

So, we can easily come to the conclusion that it is not impossible to give significant contribution without being strongly influenced by past achievements within that field. The past achievement can make things better, nothing more than that.

So I cannot be agree with the author in this case.
So I cannot agree with the author in this case.

if he or she want to do
if he or she wants to do

we need to be patience
we need to be patient

Sentence: So its not at all correct that if there is not past achievement in a particular field, a person cannot make a significant contribution.
Description: A determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to its and not

Sentence: Before those discover, general people did not even think that it may possible.
Description: The fragment those discover , is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace discover with noun