In any given field the leading voices come from people who are motivated not by conviction but by the desire to present opinions and ideas that differ from those held by the majority

In any given field, the leading voices come from people who are motivated not by conviction but by the desire to present opinions and ideas that differ from those held by the majority.

Sometimes, what we truly expect from a majority turns out to be a disappointment. Thus it would not be improper to state that, people who are not from the majority in any field turn out to be extra-ordinary. Hence I would agree to the issue stated to a certain extent. When we learn any lesson in a textbook about a person whose ideas were not motivated by conviction but by the desire to present views that differ from most of the people in the field, we ourselves get aspired towards living our lives in their way. This can be understood by the importance of “thinking out of the box.”

In the support of the issue, given the field considered is of business, we can take examples of successful entrepreneurs like Dhirubhai Ambani, whose thinking that people should move out of the conventional cotton clothes towards polyester textiles. He was such a visionary who thought of this idea as an upcoming success, even though he was opposed by his collegues. He was led by motivation to achieve success by his intuitions that were unorthodox. he never let his ideas go down or be thrown, instead he tried to convince others.

Furthermore, ideas which are innovative and different from the existing ones have led to development like never before. Previously, we were searching alternate sources of energy on Earth, but different ideas, whether they are oppsed or not have led us to think beyond this. Spacecrafts being sent to Mars to search for sources of energy was firstly considered a waste of resources. But it has now led to fruitful operations being carried out in their field. Thus those who raised their opinions and views against the opponents of the same field have led to discoveries like never before.

Even in politics, we may find implication of the stand on the issue. Mr. Narendra Modi, the recently elected prime Minister of India has proved this. The introduction of Foreign Investment was always held in negative terms in India. But with the ideas that bear in his mind , he has now changed the scenario. Mr. Modi, being consistently opposed on these terms has now started making profitable deals through his views.

Every coin has a second face. Thus with this stand taken on the issue, we may be proved wrong if people who are motivated by conviction and not different ideas. We have successful engineers, doctors, lawyers, etc. who have been thinking in the conventional way and even their opinions are the leading voices. Thus taking a stand with the majority but presenting the same ideas with more enthusiasm will lead to efficiency in the field.

To summarize up, ideas are something which if proven correct even if they are against the majority are welcomed with success in any field. The economic, social and political development in any field has always had people with a vision different from the rest but the ideas led by conviction cannot be ignored completely.

Sentence: He was such a visionary who thought of this idea as an upcoming success, even though he was opposed by his collegues.
Error: collegues Suggestion: colleagues

Sentence: Previously, we were searching alternate sources of energy on Earth, but different ideas, whether they are oppsed or not have led us to think beyond this.
Error: oppsed Suggestion: opposed