The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition.

How can we prepare our young people for leadership in government, industry, science and other fields? It remains a controversial topic in modern society. I concede that instilling them a sense of cooperation is necessary, even indispensable in achieving our goal, yet I could not agree that it is the best way for the young in all areas.

In science field, the importance of good cooperation often overweigh the intense competition. Sometimes people may contend fierce competition can lead to technological breakout or new discoveries in a rather short time, citing the cases of the millitary race between Soviet Union and America in 1970s. However, this norm does not conform with the essence of science. Since the two countries were also too eager to supersede the other, they invested lots of unnecessary money into these projects, aggravating the situation of cold war, even caused airspace accidents. What science should do is to benefit human beings to the largest degree, not be a political tool of superpowers. Take the example of the recent discovery of the gravitational waves, the research team would not do the significant job had they not cooperated well. Therefore, in the field of science and high-technology, espacially in the rapidly developing world, cooperation does occupy a largee space than competition.

Nevertheless. in other fields such as political and business, things are different. Politicians need know how to concile with others, when to compromise and when to reject. Most of time, as we see on television, the leaders wear smiles and shake hands friendly, but we hardly realize the severe competition and political consideration behind the surface. Businessmen are another kind of creature who best display the simutaneous exiting of competition and cooperation. For instance, a large company just sign a cooperation contract with another, while in fact it is selling out its shares. The managers or bosses of venture capitals are good at making such deals; they often do lucrative ones, regardless of whether they are legal--as long as not being prosecuted. To put it further, whether to cooperate or not depends on the different stage of one corporation as well as the industry it belongs to. If it is in a rising stage and belongs to a leading field, with few competitors, the first choice is cooperation, certainly. However, when the area steps into a muture period, it needs to develop leading edge to compete over others. We can see clearly in those big corporations in electronic industry such as Apple and Sumsung.

Instilling a sense is not a good idea to let the young learns more, at least not the best way. Maybe what the older should do is to create a free environment and let these youth learn what strategy to adopt at what time.

the importance of good cooperation often overweigh the intense competition.
the importance of good cooperation often overweight the intense competition.

Politicians need know
Politicians need to know

another kind of creature who best display the simutaneous exiting
another kind of creature who best displays the simultaneous exiting

a large company just sign a cooperation contract
a large company just signs a cooperation contract

Sentence: Sometimes people may contend fierce competition can lead to technological breakout or new discoveries in a rather short time, citing the cases of the millitary race between Soviet Union and America in 1970s.
Description: The fragment Sometimes people is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace Sometimes with adjective

Sentence: In science field, the importance of good cooperation often overweigh the intense competition.
Error: overweigh Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: millitary Suggestion: military

Sentence: Therefore, in the field of science and high-technology, espacially in the rapidly developing world, cooperation does occupy a largee space than competition.
Error: espacially Suggestion: especially
Error: largee Suggestion: large

Sentence: Politicians need know how to concile with others, when to compromise and when to reject.
Error: concile Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Businessmen are another kind of creature who best display the simutaneous exiting of competition and cooperation.
Error: simutaneous Suggestion: simultaneous

Sentence: However, when the area steps into a muture period, it needs to develop leading edge to compete over others.
Error: muture Suggestion: No alternate word

How did you get a conclusion from the content:

'Instilling a sense is not a good idea to let the young learns more, at least not the best way. Maybe what the older should do is to create a free environment and let these youth learn what strategy to adopt at what time.'

---------------------