The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition.

Darwin's theory of "the survival of the fittest" implies the natural law that only the strongest in the biosystem is able to obtain the throne of the Animalia or the plant kingdom. Such a thory suggests that it is competition that drive any living creatures to survive and strive for their best potential. Although this is true in the biological system, when it comes to contemporary society, it seems that this thoery has to take certain other factors into consideration. I partially agree with the given notion that cooperation is an essential element for the yong to be successul, while a sense of competition is also imperative.

It seems that the concept of cooperation has been emphasized and fostered more and more in the modern society. Indeed, through understanding, rapproachment and succor, prosperity is the mutual rewards for both participating parties. Consider the globe after World War II for example. Countries around the world have almost come to the consensus that only by supporting each other's international trades and economy, will the global village be able to maintain the halcyon era. Several global organizations, such as the United Nation and World Wide Wildlife have since been instituted for this endeavor. Despite several skirmish and sporadic conflicts between a few countries, most people in the world are able to enjoy their war-free leisure time. It is undubious to see that through cooperation, the globe has been a peaceful place.

However, it is not to say a sense of competition has a detoeriating effect in the education for young people. Competition sometimes serves as a simulator for fostering a sense of cooperation. When two basketball teams are playing against each other, there is only team that can win. Such a conlifct between the two basketball teams will spur a hostile attitude towards each other as the two teams are rivalries. In order for their own repsective team to win the match, the basketball players in each team, however, has to cooperate closely to score each precious goal. As it is universally acknowledged that the desire for success is one inherent human nature, such desire for winning the match will galvanize a sense of teamwork amongst the basketball players. In this case, it is very obvious to see that competition is not harmful as it can help stimulate a sense of cooperation.

What really matters in this notion is not to choose one option, cooperation, over another, competition, but to reconcile the two dichotomy and to find a balance between the two seemingly incompatible activities. As illustrated previously, coorperation is tonic for individuals or organizations to be successful and thus should be activley promoted. At the same time, competition can also be conducive since it is one fundamental contributor to create a sense of coorperation amongst individuals. However, if too much competition is presented, it is possible to spur hatred and envy between denizens. In this case, competition will be baneful for the development of young people. This phenomenon is most obvious in schools when students are trying to compete with each for the highest grades. Such competition will largley limit students' real passion for pursue true education and at the same time create hostility between friends.

Overall, I believe cooperation and competition are both essential for the development of young people for leadership positions in any fields in the world. Although cooperation may play a more imporatant role in such develoopment, the value of competition should not be underestimated as it helps promote coorperation Nevertheless, just like one coin has two sides, too much competition creates notorious effects for the growth of an entity. As such, what the society really needs to do is not to preclude one for another but to find a well balance between these two and incorperate both of them for preparing the young generation.

it is competition that drive any living creatures to survive
it is competition that drives any living creatures to survive

Sentence: Such a thory suggests that it is competition that drive any living creatures to survive and strive for their best potential.
Error: thory Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Although this is true in the biological system, when it comes to contemporary society, it seems that this thoery has to take certain other factors into consideration.
Error: thoery Suggestion: theory

Sentence: I partially agree with the given notion that cooperation is an essential element for the yong to be successul, while a sense of competition is also imperative.
Error: successul Suggestion: successful
Error: yong Suggestion: young

Sentence: Indeed, through understanding, rapproachment and succor, prosperity is the mutual rewards for both participating parties.
Error: rapproachment Suggestion: approached

Sentence: It is undubious to see that through cooperation, the globe has been a peaceful place.
Error: undubious Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: However, it is not to say a sense of competition has a detoeriating effect in the education for young people.
Error: detoeriating Suggestion: decorating

Sentence: Such a conlifct between the two basketball teams will spur a hostile attitude towards each other as the two teams are rivalries.
Error: conlifct Suggestion: conflict

Sentence: In order for their own repsective team to win the match, the basketball players in each team, however, has to cooperate closely to score each precious goal.
Error: repsective Suggestion: respective

Sentence: As illustrated previously, coorperation is tonic for individuals or organizations to be successful and thus should be activley promoted.
Error: coorperation Suggestion: cooperation
Error: activley Suggestion: actively

Sentence: At the same time, competition can also be conducive since it is one fundamental contributor to create a sense of coorperation amongst individuals.

Sentence: Such competition will largley limit students' real passion for pursue true education and at the same time create hostility between friends.
Error: largley Suggestion: largely

Sentence: Although cooperation may play a more imporatant role in such develoopment, the value of competition should not be underestimated as it helps promote coorperation Nevertheless, just like one coin has two sides, too much competition creates notorious effects for the growth of an entity.
Error: develoopment Suggestion: development
Error: imporatant Suggestion: important

Sentence: As such, what the society really needs to do is not to preclude one for another but to find a well balance between these two and incorperate both of them for preparing the young generation.
Error: incorperate Suggestion: incorporate

No. of Spelling Errors: 17 2 //some minutes for double-check

Write the essay in 30 minutes. For issue essays, around 450 words, for argument essays, around 400 words.