The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry or other fields is by instilling them a sense of cooperation, not competition.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree wit

The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry or other fields is by instilling them a sense of cooperation, not competition.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim.In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that can be used to challenge your position.

Leadership is a characteristic of a person who can influence people, whom people can entrust, and can manage the issues efficiently. Good leaders are all these with an addition, that the actions which they take are for the benefit of people and to which all people agree. And for all the above qualities, a person needs to be cooperative and not competitive.

Since the society is the elementary school for a child it should instill qualities and a sense of cooperation which would help him or her to be a great leader someday. A leader to lead a group of people needs their trust as well as their respect and concordance. For this he needs a sense of cooperation because it helps in managing the office easily and effectively.It is a two way process - you listen to and respect your subordinates and they will listen to and respect you.

Suppose there is a financial situation due to which a company is tearing apart. If the leader of that company is a venal and malignant person, who did not cooperate with his employees even for a day, we can all imagine the plight of that company - the employees, instead of helping the leader to re-built and stabilize the financial structure, will start searching for other jobs. If this had not been the case, people would have come up with suggestions and would have stood for the company and helped in all the ways possible.Also due to no cooperation, even if the company is stable, per employee turnover will not be a good one and the company's future is doomed.So, as we all know that for an office to work efficiently, employee satisfaction should be the first and foremost priority and cooperation is the key to it.

Now, to reach a position of a leader, you will have to compete. Even though I have been agreeing to the sense of cooperation being the important characteristic, but to reach that position, you need to be competent enough. In a democratic agency, a healthy competition will help people decide who their leader can be. And if you consider yourself to be an apt and efficient leader you can prove it to your subordinates in a competitive and yet healthy way.

So an office, be it government, industry or any other field, it needs a leader who cooperates and respect its employees for a better outcome and stability and also prove it to them that he is the best leader they have had chosen.

Duplicate words or sentences. Look:
No. of Words: 422 while No. of Different Words: 187