The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones.

Although there are numerous methods to teach in academic climate, some of them convey more weight. Some hold the opinion that the best ways to teach is to motivate positive actions and deny negative ones. However, I believe that empowering positive actions has a direct effect on ability of learning among all human being.

First of all, it should be considered those positive actions encourage students and other people to continue without any stress. They learn more and more from positive actions of their own selves and other people. This approach gives them a way to succeed. For example, a teacher in the school can acclaim students with higher grades to continue and study more by taking them awards. He also can encourage them to concentrate on their positive actions and empowering them to get their job in the professional level in the future.

Another possible explanation which is worth to be mentioned here is that praising positive actions always gives a self-confident to people. They can rely on their potential, and no longer concentrate on their negative aspects. Take a person who has a plan to learn the techniques of driving in the road. Instructor can empower his potential and tell him that his ability is suitable to drive the car as soon as possible. This self-confidence on capability makes a great energy to learn all aspects of driving by the man. He listen to all tips from instructor and day by day try again to gain his goal because he find the instructor a positive individuals, and so driving will be a desire for him.

Apart from two forgoing aspects, sometimes it is better to notify negative actions to correct mistakes and drawbacks. In some cases correcting problems make a better way to transferring information to people. For example, at the university and other academic environments, students have diverse rigors with study methods which consume their time and money. An instructor can teach them how to correct their negative actions to have a better efficiency in their courses to get a higher quality and grades. In any way, negative actions cannot outweigh the advantages of positive actions.

All in all, taking into account all aforementioned aspects we safely arrive at the conclusion that positive actions have a direct influence on our learning than negative ones since they makes a great confidence and energy to succeed and getting significant points from instructors. It is plausible that all teachers give priority to presenting positive actions to enhance the citizens' eager to learn.

Sentence: He listen to all tips from instructor and day by day try again to gain his goal because he find the instructor a positive individuals, and so driving will be a desire for him.
Description: The fragment He listen to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace listen with verb, past tense
Description: The fragment he find the is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace find with verb, past tense

Sentence: All in all, taking into account all aforementioned aspects we safely arrive at the conclusion that positive actions have a direct influence on our learning than negative ones since they makes a great confidence and energy to succeed and getting significant points from instructors.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to they and makes