The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones

Teaching can make a person to be prepared for the society. It indulges self confidence, positivity in a person. So, raise positive action in a person or praise their positive activity can be the best way to make one perfect. So, that I am agree with the statement that praise positive actions can be the best way of teaching.

A teacher not only get an opportunity to teach a class but also have the responsibility to make a some children or some people perfect , encourage them to do good things in life and fomented their inherent passion for being established in the society. If, the teacher praises a child’s activity especially positive activity, a child automatically gets an enthusiasm to do better or being perfectionist in that field. Teacher’s always need to motivate their pupils. Encourage them with positive vibes. For example, a child with a very young age tries to build a car with clay. The first attempt may be wrong and the child is unable to give that clay a desired shape. If the teacher continuously encourage him or praise his little progress in every next step, the child then be success to make a car perfectly after some unsuccessful attempt because the teacher’s motivation, positive praise indulge a willingness to try to be better in that child.

On the other side, a teacher should not ignore the negative activity done by the pupil. It is a sign of an apathetic teacher. If a teacher started ignoring the child’s negative activity just to became relax then the child will never learn the proper way to behave and the child will never gain a proper knowledge in that subject area. It will reflect form the child’s failure in the exam grades, in their unexpected behaviour including ruthlessness, not respected towards elders. So, it is not the proper way to teach. For example, a child doing bad performance in exam or his behaviour is not desired. if the teacher will ignore the child’s weakness and just continue to do scheduled work , the student will never learn the appropriate social behaviour or the willingness to became better .

With a desire to make a student good, and give them a proper teaching or help them became successful in their field, a teacher should always encourage the child to do better or praise positive actions within the child. But in the same time, a teacher also needs to be attentive toward the child’s negative actions and take actions to correct them not only by ignoring their bad habit. A child will became perfect and a teacher’s teaching will praise by these senses and responsibilities.

I am agree with the statement
I agree with the statement

to make a some children or some people perfect
to make some children or some people perfect

If the teacher continuously encourage him
If the teacher continuously encourages him

the child then be success
the child then can be successful

just to became relax
just to become relax

help them became successful
help them become successful

A child will became perfect and a teacher’s teaching will praise by these senses and responsibilities.
A child will become perfect and a teacher’s teaching will praised by these senses and responsibilities.